The staff were very helpful and friendly. The owner gave us plenty of tips and advice and the cook was excellent too.
The were flexible for meal times and offered breakfast, dinner and packed lunch at (reasonable) additional prices.
The highlight was the nice upstairs restaurant with a great view.
Rooms are basic and without air con or a fan, so only open window ventilation.
Easy to walk to Petra from here or take a taxi for a cheap price (just ask the owner).
Plenty of safe on street parking outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city center on the main street to the site 10-15 Minutes by walk. - we can pick you up from (Amman airport or Aqaba border) to (Petra) by cheap prices we are ready for any transport, every day we arrange a tours to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel. - the customers can enjoy the roof terrace that bearing our character of jordanian culture and see the magical sunset mixed with Petra Mountains and the city with delicious dinner and open buffet of breakfast in the morning at our terrace and restaurant - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld and Ebookers so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa