Petra Marriott Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Movenpick Resort Petra(Petra - Wadi Musa)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Petra Moon Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$72
  • Pool
Petra Guest house Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
US$94
Abraham Hostel(Petra - Wadi Musa)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$23
Petra Sella Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$59
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$87
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$56
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
La Maison Hotel Petra(Petra - Wadi Musa)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree tea and coffeebedouin styletop floorhot watertraditional breakfastvisiting petragreat budget hotelwadi rumpacked lunchseven wonders bedouin campoverlooking petraroof terracerooms are basichummuslunch boxclean hoteltwo nights
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is an older style hotel, that was well priced and oozed all things Jordanian. Worth staying here for the breakfast alone watching the sun rise over this quaint town. We loved it and the staff were really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Nice view and good experience and the staff they working there they are so hospitality and smiling always I recommend everyone to booking with Rocky Mountain hotel and the same time you can found everything there and also they can arrange for any service you need it

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place for accommodation, at least for one night! Since the first day that I spent it here with my girlfriend and his brother, the owner has treat us like some of his people! With such a happy on his face and also with respect and much more...it was an amazing opportunity to meet that kind of people! I have forgot the name of the owner, but anyway, it was such a pleasure guys!

Food: 10+
Environment: 10 warm
Rooms: 9+
Staff: 10+++

What more can I say?!!

Greetings from Romania, Arpi...the Arab looking guy !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Poor service, no air conditioning, extra payment required, no bathroom in the room, not so friendly staff. We arrived very tired and before check in, when we asked for possibility to shower-no chance, we were told not possible because showers are in the room which at the end was not true, there was public shower available. Nice view, that's the only advantage.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Asta G
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

What I love the most is everyone's sincere lovely smiles there. The room is basic but clean and tidy. The owner is very friendly to give us lots of tips about Petra when we check in. Don't forget to pre-order their lunch box if you plan to spend whole day in Petra next day..... perhaps take two if you eat a lot, not because it is small but tasty and you need more energy to walk whole day in beautiful Petra. I'm a tiny woman who usually don't eat a lot but felt like I should have ordered two. The view from the terrace is stunning which I will never forget my lovely memory there. I'd definitely stay there if I ever visit Petra again one day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends