All reviews free tea and coffee bedouin style top floor traditional breakfast hot water packed lunch great budget hotel visiting petra wadi rum roof terrace hummus two nights lunch box hotel is located bedouin camp petra visitor centre turkish bath
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Nice view and good experience and the staff they working there they are so hospitality and smiling always I recommend everyone to booking with Rocky Mountain hotel and the same time you can found everything there and also they can arrange for any service you need it

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place for accommodation, at least for one night! Since the first day that I spent it here with my girlfriend and his brother, the owner has treat us like some of his people! With such a happy on his face and also with respect and much more...it was an amazing opportunity to meet that kind of people! I have forgot the name of the owner, but anyway, it was such a pleasure guys!

Food: 10+
Environment: 10 warm
Rooms: 9+
Staff: 10+++

What more can I say?!!

Greetings from Romania, Arpi...the Arab looking guy !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Poor service, no air conditioning, extra payment required, no bathroom in the room, not so friendly staff. We arrived very tired and before check in, when we asked for possibility to shower-no chance, we were told not possible because showers are in the room which at the end was not true, there was public shower available. Nice view, that's the only advantage.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Asta G
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

What I love the most is everyone's sincere lovely smiles there. The room is basic but clean and tidy. The owner is very friendly to give us lots of tips about Petra when we check in. Don't forget to pre-order their lunch box if you plan to spend whole day in Petra next day..... perhaps take two if you eat a lot, not because it is small but tasty and you need more energy to walk whole day in beautiful Petra. I'm a tiny woman who usually don't eat a lot but felt like I should have ordered two. The view from the terrace is stunning which I will never forget my lovely memory there. I'd definitely stay there if I ever visit Petra again one day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night. I found the room to be extremely comfortable and it was here I had my best nights sleep in Jordan. The restaurant is designed Bedouin style and is great to relax in. Dinner and breakfast were lovely made even better by sitting on the balcony overlooking Petra mountains.
The staff were very friendly and very helpful. I was driving and was able to park right outside the hotel on the road at no cost. The hotel was very easy to find with sat nav.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo