All reviews sunset hotel wadi rum minutes walk from the entrance basic hotel three nights the hotel manager visiting petra petra site bilal tour desert
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Hi there!
After a mistake on my part with booking (I booked the hotel for the next day on accident) the front desk was flexible and was able to accommodate me.
Also I checked out early for Petra. After coming back around 11:00 they let me come and take a shower.
Very friendly staff, newly remodeled, wifi and working AC.

Best,

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KeithPDX
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the Sun Set Hotel that has been renovated and we did not see the same hotel as what it is showed through photos on this page.

Very clean room with comfortable bed, AC, Italian shower and television.
The breakfast mixes Jordan and sweet food and we have appreciated the lunch boxes since you cannot find any food in the Petra site for the same price.

The staff is very kind and helpful. Besides, when we asked different hotels for our stay, the very kindness of the manager of Sun Set Hotel made us choose this Hotel.
And we have appreciated to be very close to the Petra Site.

We recommand the Sun Set Hotel !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Popipop76
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Its a great hotel with friendly staff...
I have stayed for 3 nights and i feel like i am in home the breakfast was good and many options ti choose from it... The most important thing is that the hotel very close to petra only 3 minutes walking to the gate
And nice view from the balcony

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I stayed here only for a night when visiting Petra. It is a basic hotel, i.e. no air conditioner but at the price charged 15 JOD, you cannot complain too much. I went to the desert with my colleague and stayed out quite late. When we returned we could not get access to the hotel as the front door was locked and there was nobody at the main reception. Luckily somebody inside not from the hotel management saw us, otherwise who knows how long we could have been outside.
Breakfast was included which was of a good standard. All in all it's a decent basic hotel if you are only staying here the night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The location is excellent - a couple of minutes walk from the entrance to Petra - but the rooms are very basic. If all you want is somewhere to sleep you'll get a good deal but if you're looking for more comfort try elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo