All reviews indoor pool rooms are spacious olive press relation quality price nice resort unique stay no alcohol excellent wifi pleasant place to stay highly recommend this hotel two nights sister hotel special thanks dry hotel night stay wifi connection your luggage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lovely experience this hotel is. The staff were polite and courteous. Don't go there solo. It's amazing if you book it with some people.The phone lines were not working so it was hard to communicate with hotel staff. The view is very pretty, and the tourists at the hotel were lovely too.
I would still recommend the place. There is a bus that takes you to Petra gate. Its not that far away.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Old Village Resort for
2 nights to see Petra. We booked somewhat late so the other (cheaper!) options I wanted were already booked out, but I’m really glad we paid more to stay here. The hotel was like an oasis after our previous camps and long days hiking around Petra!

My favourite thing about the hotel was the rooms, which have old touches and feel like being in a modern cave. The rooms are surprisingly large and very comfortable, with good bathrooms and amenities. There was even a snack plate on arrival and included (dry) mini bar.

We had the buffet dinner one night which was a little pricey but very delicious with lots of options! The hotel is dry (no alcohol), but you can have a drink at the coolCave Bar just outside the Petra entrance, and the hotel does nice juices. The hotel is only 5 minutes drive to Petra, and had great views over Wadi Musa town, particularly as the sun goes down.

The hotel is bigger than I expected but still had a boutique style. There were a few tour buses staying there, so it was quite a different feel to the other smaller camps and guest houses we stayed at, with a different clientele. The resort really is like a village, with lots of little stone alleyways, different areas to relax in, and a pool. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all, a great choice for an upscale and unique stay in Petra.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful setting from outside Wadi Musa overlooking the valley and Petra below. The hotel is well designed and comes across as much more authentic then most of the top tier hotels in Petra. The dinner BBQ was delicious albeit a bit expensive (they should offer ala carte options - when we asked, we were politely declined), but the facilities are superb and since we were not on a tour we had the flexibility of taking the hotel shuttle to Petra and back. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nomad_singapore_11
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place to stay in petra. Nice to enjoy a jaccuzzi after hiking all day long in petra ! Beautiful view from the restaurant
It was my second time in petra and i found my perfect place, so charming. You don’t even believe you are in a hotel
I love this place so much. Totally recommand it !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marina C
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Only place you should stay when visiting Petra! Fabulous hotel, welcoming and friendly staff, comfy beds- HUGE rooms (with Ac), great pool and jacuzzi and the restaurant is delicious too.
They run shuttle busses to Petra and it takes 5min on their bus. I recommend the 7am bus as you get there before the tour groups and you get so much done before the heat of the day.
The staff couldn’t be more helpful! I was travelling solo and the restaurant always had a table for me in the balcony so I could watch the sun rise and set during meals! Thanks for a fabulous stay- see you next time!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo