All reviews nice bathroom ski lift free wifi excellent hotel swimming pool shuttle jacuzzi spa gondola bulgaria skiing
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Just arrived, we were not met by “hello”, “welcome” or a smile, but simply by a “I need your passport”. And when asking for a second key, simply a “yes but you need to pay for it...”. After some negotiation I got my second key, but this is not worthy of a 5-star hotel.
The rest was really good: spa, room, restaurant, shuttle service etc all fine.
Just the receptionist to be trained to smile

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frafranz
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Excellent service , great rooms (clean and comfortable) ,very cozy and warm,free wifi, close to the ski lift (10 minutes walk from gondola and city center).

Breakfasts are wonderful, dinner is a little worse (not critical).

In general, I liked this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Evgeny M
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Exellent new hotel, service, stuff and spa
Have shuttle every 30 min to gondola
The stuff try to suply all your needs
Big rooms with nice view
Breakfast is very good
but dinner is very poor and sometimes so we went to eat dinner outside

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Rooms were huge and very cosy great after a long day skiing, spa area is very good.
Breakfast buffet was great but could do with a few more options, the service was top!
Overall great experience and would definitely go again. Close to the centre too, only a 5 minute walk to the gondola.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Is the best choice you could make for your stay. Amazing point-Excellent hotel-incredibly beautiful rooms-very friendly staff and spotlessness. Unfortunately we were unable to enjoy our visit because it arose a unexpected health problem of our child on the first day stay. The staff ran immediately with us by providing us with the first aid. We immediately left for hospitalization. After two days I found in my mailbox an e-mail asking about the heath progress of my child. They also suggested me if I want to return me the money or host me at the next visit. I was impressed because the health problem did not come from hotel mistake but by a random incident. I have no words. Excellent and impeccable professionals.

Date of stay: January 2018