All reviews ski lift great spa remark skiing slopes
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

+ nice location
- dirty rooms; bed sheets ware't changed not even once in 5 days
- poor heating during winter, as a result we ware given some dirty and old electrical heaters
- staff not friendly and almost nobody speaks english
- no variety in food, same food every day

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tiberiu H
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The hotel is advertised as a four-star hotel, but it did not live up to my expectations. We booked a suite with a bedroom for two and a living room with a sofa where one person could sleep, and we were told that the sofa could be unfolded to make a bed. To my unpleasant surprise, the sofa could not fold out, so we had to bring the two parts together to make a bed. Anyway, it wasn't very comfortable because of the gap.
We also asked for additional blankets because we felt cold inside, but we had to wait for at least fifteen minutes and call the reception twice more to remind them before they brought us the blankets.
Dinner was more or less OK, but breakfast was much better. In both cases there was a large choice for every taste.
The spa facilities were generally good. The only drawbacks we experienced were the fact that the pool was not well heated on our first day, and some of the heated lounge chairs were not working properly.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Before I start my trip to Bansko I read lots of reviews on the internet and was a little scared about what I've found about this hotel but once I arrived there all was ok. Is true,is not a luxury hotel, but the condition are great: food is delicious and variate, staff very nice and friendly, SPA very good (3 types of sauna, jacuzzi and pool), clean and warm water.Great view to the mountains.We were 2 couples and a baby and stayed in a double apartment for 6 days.
The room were big,warm and clean. Cleaning service every day.
We loved it!we will go for sure next year!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel doesn't worth the price. We stayed for 2 nights and we were very disappointed. Very rude staff. The food wasn't tasty. The rooms were cold and not so clean. We never will come back again,because we had a terrible time there

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mitkogeorgieff
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I paid for the hotel over booking - it was overpriced ! The pool is nothing special and jacuzzi less so - never tried the spa

Food was ok to good depending on the night and menu - it was however plentiful

The service by the staff was simply terrible except for the guy at the bar . The reception was the worst.

The worst of all was when we came in from a ski day famished ready to eat on New Year's Eve and were shoved with peace of paper in our fave by reception saying no food for us tonight. - more like - read this - and dint care to answer much more and explain . Only after a made a scene at reception demanding money compensation or to be fed did the manager show up at our room to tell us we were to dine at the restaurant. Their offer was to feed us lunch the next day - and I asked them if they would bring it up to the ski center ?!?!??

Date of stay: January 2017