All reviews including wine swimming pool accommodation mountains sauna
Reviewed 26 August 2017

After reading some of the reviews, I was wondering if I had booked the right place for myself and my 15 year old daughter. I am pleased to say that I chose well!
The receptionist spoke excellent English and was very friendly. She remembered that I had emailed about a hairdryer - which was provided free. We were able to have white bath robes at 5 BGN each for the week.
We were surprised at the size of our double room - very large as well as extremely clean. A kettle, TV and fridge were in the room with a view of the mountains.
The pools were lovely! Both clean and never particularly busy. The indoor and outdoor pools had plenty of sun loungers, always available without having to rush down and reserve in the mornings.
The restaurant and bar area was nice. We had booked room only so ordered from the menu whenever we liked. For guests who are B&B or half board, there were set times for food which was laid out for them to help themselves to a variety. For my daughter and myself, it was cheaper to have the food directly from the menu. The food was very good and we could try a selection of different things. For a meal for both of us including wine for me, came to about 15 BGN (£7.50). One evening I asked if I could have a selection, the same as the other guests and that was not a problem at all. The selection cost 10 BGN which I helped myself to as much as I wanted. The waitress always seemed to be on duty and was very friendly and helpful.
There was a sauna and if we had wanted a massage we could have booked one.
We could get a taxi into Bansko - the main resort - which was only about 10 BGN each way.
I booked the excursions by going into Bansko and finding the Tourist Office as well as the TwoHeads Day Tours.
The track up to the hotel is bumpy, but the cars seemed fine and were able to pass each other.
My daughter and I were the only English people there (which made a nice change). There were lots of families and some with dogs - which my daughter loved.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel for those on a budget or for a stopover.
Thank you Seven Seasons for a lovely holiday with stunning mountain views!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Lizzy272013
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I went to Bansko last week to ski with my friends. the staff in Seven Seasons was really warm and friendly. the manager of the hotel even took us to her favorite restaurant during our first night, as we weren't sure where exactly to go for dinner. and the choice was brilliant. the rooms in the hotel are very specious and clean. The restaurant is EXCELLENT and really cheap. We ate like pigs for £10 each including wine!! Probably the most impressive thing about this hotel was the swimming pool whose water is thermal and constantly warm. Me and friends spent hours in the pool after skiing and it was fantastic!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

.... For the price we was there it was perfect ;). The rooms are large (at least in studios). The pool is near 5x11m and it's more then enough if the hotel is not full. Water is perfect ! Nice restaurant with not so diverse food but very delicious. The staff is very polite and helpful. Don't forget it's not a 5 star hotel so if you didn't search for a minor irregularities it can be One Perfect family vacation, ideal for small kids.
We are here for 2nd time and we will come again !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 5k0
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Out of the town of Bansko. Great view to the Todorka sloops. Fresh air and great hot mineral indoor pool. Huge apartments well furnished and new. Very friendly staff always ready to advice and smile. Food at the restaurant is delicious, recommend to try!

Room Tip: Rooms with the view to Pirin
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronika G
Reviewed 8 July 2016

IF you want to get rid of the noise of the city and enjoy the great view to Pirin mountain while swimming in the mineral pool, then this is the place. It is good to mention that the pricing is pretty reasonable also. Nearby you can find places for fishing, hikink, lifts, horse riding etc.. There is good restaurant in the hotel, so you wont miss the town markets pretty much.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with mountain view. You can enjoy the view and the sunsets.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Seven S, Director of Sales at Seven Seasons Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Stanimir D, thank you for your review and feedback, being our first reviewer here! I am glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again as our guest! Sincerely, Boyan Alexandrov