Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews lovely place sea town jonas turtles hummingbirds
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I booked a stay at the hotel. I did not end up staying there as the owner refunded my money after I complained about an unauthorised payment taken out my account. I also tried to rectify the issue with Carol the manager and she shouted at me on the phone. There are plenty other hotels to stay at where the staff and management are nice. DO NOT STAY HERE WHERE THE OWNER AND MANAGER IS RUDE

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2020

We had heard good things about the Green Roof Inn and it is an easy walk from Hillsborough so we made our way there. The menu was simple, but everything was organic and produced locally. My choice was the cheeseburger and it was delicious, there were six people in our party and everyone was happy about their meal. I look forward to visiting again!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Urban1956
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Green Roof Inn is in a lovely situation with views over the sea and a pretty garden. Our room was a little cramped but adequate and we had a terrace outside. However the mosquito net was too small to cover the bed and we couldn't access the cupboard properly as the fridge was in the way. Dinner waz very good and pleasant staff. If only the owners were more in evidence and resolved some things it would make all the difference. This was our kind of place and it could be fantastic.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

We visit Carriacou every year since 8 years. The food here was always good along with the service. This year we were unpleasantly surprised @ the quality of the food and the service. We informed the cook and she spoke to us. We explained that we were disappointed because till now we have eaten here quite well She was not understanding and was unfriendly in her attitude. Ok maybe she had a bad day which is understandable but she could @ least have acknowledged our complaint and said sorry. This restaurant is now off our list.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I paid £120 for 1 night in this so-called hotel. The view is the only best thing about this place.

The Faults

The shower ran dry out of water after running for 30 seconds!!
The taps trickled water at an horrendously slow rate.
I found a sharp sewing needle on the floor in my room.
The room is totally out-dated and very tired.
Windows and vents didn't work.
A full curtain was missing from the window.
The fabric on the balcony chairs had excessive black mould.
The toilet is flushed via a leaking foot pedal.
Breakfast comprised of 1 very under-cooked boiled egg with a mango, cheese and bread.
The hotel is well-placed but should not be advertised until the owners have addressed the immediate issues. They are definitely misleading holiday makers.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Date of stay: July 2019