“Great food, fantastic waitress”
Review of Rocky's Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 31 October 2011

You know how those little hole in the wall place ALWAYS have the best food?
Had heard about Rocky's, but had never been until last night. Split a 12" Philly Cheese Steak with my friend, Sharon, and it was super! They do have a fantastic menu, and it is a no smoking restaurant. Prices are good, and it's very clean. And, they serve Guinness!

1  Thank Pamela55

Reviewed 20 January 2011

I had heard good things about Rock'y's Pub so I went by to try them out during one of my trips to visit my daughter in LR. I was disappointed. My wife and I ordered takeout and when I arrived to pick it up after the expected time to prepare it I still had to wait almost 20 minutes before it was ready. My wife's lasagna cost $13.50 which is more than the lasagna costs at Capeo, the top rated restaurant in NLR and you don't get near the atmosphere either. Their lasagna is not that memorable. It was a real letdown from our expectations.

1  Thank Razorfish