Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Staff helpful and friendly.

Evening buffet is special and worth experiencing.

Only downside on this trip is closure of pool when I have time to enjoy it.

Breakfast good too.

Convenient for airport and Seen.

Thoroughly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_GTSEEB, General Manager at Golden Tulip Seeb, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We thank you for your comment and appreciate your efforts in having to provide us the good points relating to our hotel during your stay at the Golden Tulip Seeb. We were glad to note that, you found staff hospitable, friendly and at your service. We were also happy to note that, you enjoyed the variety of food served at all times to suit the tastes of different people.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was supposed to stay at the hotel April 24, 2018 with two rooms. My plans changed at the last minute and I had to stay in Doha for an extra day. My brother went ahead as we had a meeting on the 25th. Upon his arrival they found out I had mistakenly booked the hotel for the wrong night. The hotel quickly changed the reservation and then also did not charge me for the second room. While I did not stay at the hotel myself, the communication via email was very good and my brother was well taken care of.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_GTSEEB, General Manager at Golden Tulip Seeb, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for Sharing your positive comment with us . We have taken note comments and appreciate the fact that you liked the communication with us and you found it professional and up to your expectations. We hope that the next time you can also try staying with us to experience the hotel environment and our hospitality.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Excellent hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. I had a few issues when I arrived due to mistakes made by booking agent, but these were resolved in a very efficient manner. Nice room, although there were no chairs on the balcony but there was a table! Swimming Pool area is fantastic, although I never seen any staff there! Restaurant was very nice and the choice of food was exceptional. Shuttle Bus runs regularly to the airport and there is another bus that takes you to a large shopping mall each evening at 17:00.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_GTSEEB, General Manager at Golden Tulip Seeb, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you for your comment and appreciate your efforts in having to provide us the good points relating to our hotel during your stay at the Golden Tulip Seeb. We were glad to note that, you found many areas of the hotel clean and staff hospitable, friendly and at your service.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 7 nights. The first night there was some sort of local party going on in the grounds to the rear of the hotel. This included constant shouting, announcements over loud speakers and went on until 01:00 a.m in the morning, which meant sleep was impossible until it finished. There was no warning of this, either when booking online or when checking in. NOT IMPRESSED!!
The hotel is a little dated now and showing signs of age, when compared with others of a similar standard I have stayed in in Muscat. Staff were friendly and welcoming and food was good.
Overall (with the exception of the first night) I was very happy and thought the price reflected what you received. However, I won’t be staying here again following the first night’s experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_GTSEEB, General Manager at Golden Tulip Seeb, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Mr. Steve,

We would like to thank you for your review and for the opportunity of being of service to you. We take great pleasure in informing you that very soon the entire hotel will go in for a renovation, in terms of rooms, furniture, fixtures, services and facilities. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that you are given a warm welcome on your next visit Oman.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

food is great , location close to the airport, friendly staff, the restaurant breakfast buffet is very good , every Tuesday they have a seafood buffet which they serve shrimps and lobsters, overall the hotel is great .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Golden Tulip Sh... s

Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you for your comment and appreciate your efforts in having to provide us the good points relating to our hotel during your stay at the Golden Tulip Seeb. We were glad to note that you enjoyed the variety of food served at all times to suit the tastes of different people.