Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I went to Oman for a weekend trip and checked-in to this hotel. Hotel doesn't have enough parking area for their guests but it's adjacent to a public parking. it seems it is located around the residential area. The hotel design is quaint but clean. You'd meet with a fragrant smell upon entering the hotel. Check-in and check out was fast. I got a one bedroom suite. Amenities were provided. The height between floor to ceiling is very low (which makes the space look cramp). Hotel is near a few restaurants, a small grocery store and fruit stall. It's near to the airport so if you don't like waking up because of a plane flying low, this isn't your hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This little hotel is excellent value for money, but you need a car.
Located in SEEB, it is a long way out from central Muscat. If you are comfortable with that, then this is good for the money.
Currently, they are renovating their restaurant, so for now, there is no food available on site.
The room is bright, clean, and has everything required for the stay.
The shower/toilet is tight for space, but is ok. The actual shower is great... hot water, and good water pressure.
Staff were friendly, and helpful.
Overall, a nice find, for a good value stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

For about 200usd we got a really nice 3 bedroom suite including a kitchen (But no sitting room). The fixtures were not luxurious but the beds were amazing - so comfortable !! The hospitality and reception was very prompt, generous and attentive. There was no room service or cafe (apparently under renovation during our stay) but just outside the hotel were several very nice and economical coffee shops. They even had these bbq stations at street corners at night! Sounds of planes landing was a bit of an issue but overall I would still recommend it as that would be an issue anywhere in Seeb.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

A clean and nice hotel.the breakfast was ok but more than enough for a family of 5.the location is nice with small markets,restaurants,pizza hut,irani restaurants,lebanese restaurant all nearby.the staff are very friendly esp this guy saqib.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Zainab A
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Ohhh my god. This is the feedback is on one of the worst hotels that i have ever slept in.To their defense, it is cheap, so what to expect. well, let me try and tell you. After a 9 hours flight from Amsterdam to Muscat I needed just a bed to crash in for the night. I found this hotel on another booking webpage for 20 OMR (60 $) with a score of 7.3/10 so I though I might have done a good deal. I arrive at the hotel, at around 11 pm for my check in. Initially my thoughts were this is ok, clean and friendly. The check in was swift and to the money agreed.I paid, got the key card, the internet code and asked if there was breakfast the following morning. The poor guy behind the counter told me that because of Ramadan, the hotel could only serve breakfast....hold on.....until 0330 am. I was amazed that a hotel, with international guest couldn't offer breakfast or offer room service, but i shook it off. My room was on the 3rd floor (301 A) Initially it looked great, for that kind of money as was pleased, but only until of saw the bathroom. OMG, black curly hair on the floor, and a worn down bathroom. Ok Im only here to sleep and have a bath the next morning! Getting ready to enter the bed, pull aside the sheets, to see a big stain on the sheets. Dang it. Then I started to look around. What i didn't see in the beginning i now saw. on top of the cabinet was a layer of dust older than the hotel it self, the headboard was stained and dirty and so was the chair. I just didn't have the power to fight it at midnight so if found the other part of the bed unstained and I fell a sleep. Following morning. Shower time.....so I thought.......The old washroom had a hyper modern shower with many different ways of getting rinsed off. Non of them were working ! Water came out in small droplets from the top part of it for 2 min then no water in the shower. I used 5 min, with shampoo and soap all over to find out if the water could come back. No luck. At the end I could use the toilet washer to rinse my self down with.....ohhhh my good. I packed up and went down to check out. The guy behind the counter didn't even ask how my stay was, and lucky for him! Guys! Im not over picky with hotels, but this one hits the bottom. Dont go for cheap, and dont go for this one. There must be other cheap opportunities near by, so please try those first. Good luck

Room tip: Dont choose 301 A
Date of stay: July 2016