Lowest prices for your stay
US$351
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$351
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

A clean and nice hotel.the breakfast was ok but more than enough for a family of 5.the location is nice with small markets,restaurants,pizza hut,irani restaurants,lebanese restaurant all nearby.the staff are very friendly esp this guy saqib.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Zainab A
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Ohhh my god. This is the feedback is on one of the worst hotels that i have ever slept in.To their defense, it is cheap, so what to expect. well, let me try and tell you. After a 9 hours flight from Amsterdam to Muscat I needed just a bed to crash in for the night. I found this hotel on another booking webpage for 20 OMR (60 $) with a score of 7.3/10 so I though I might have done a good deal. I arrive at the hotel, at around 11 pm for my check in. Initially my thoughts were this is ok, clean and friendly. The check in was swift and to the money agreed.I paid, got the key card, the internet code and asked if there was breakfast the following morning. The poor guy behind the counter told me that because of Ramadan, the hotel could only serve breakfast....hold on.....until 0330 am. I was amazed that a hotel, with international guest couldn't offer breakfast or offer room service, but i shook it off. My room was on the 3rd floor (301 A) Initially it looked great, for that kind of money as was pleased, but only until of saw the bathroom. OMG, black curly hair on the floor, and a worn down bathroom. Ok Im only here to sleep and have a bath the next morning! Getting ready to enter the bed, pull aside the sheets, to see a big stain on the sheets. Dang it. Then I started to look around. What i didn't see in the beginning i now saw. on top of the cabinet was a layer of dust older than the hotel it self, the headboard was stained and dirty and so was the chair. I just didn't have the power to fight it at midnight so if found the other part of the bed unstained and I fell a sleep. Following morning. Shower time.....so I thought.......The old washroom had a hyper modern shower with many different ways of getting rinsed off. Non of them were working ! Water came out in small droplets from the top part of it for 2 min then no water in the shower. I used 5 min, with shampoo and soap all over to find out if the water could come back. No luck. At the end I could use the toilet washer to rinse my self down with.....ohhhh my good. I packed up and went down to check out. The guy behind the counter didn't even ask how my stay was, and lucky for him! Guys! Im not over picky with hotels, but this one hits the bottom. Dont go for cheap, and dont go for this one. There must be other cheap opportunities near by, so please try those first. Good luck

Room tip: Dont choose 301 A
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank henrikp271
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The location was very convenient, close to the airport next to local shops and not far from Muscat City Center Mall. However, because the hotel is so close to the airport you do hear the planes starting and landing in the night. For us this was okay but it could be disturbing.
Our room was very small but fully equiped and everything was very clean and functional. Definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerstin Verena M
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Nice hotel, cost competitive rate, breakfast is ok, nearby proximity of Rusayl industrial estate, negative is charges for airport pick up which should either be small value or should not be charges as petrol is so cheap in Oman, rest all is good.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank vinodtoshniwal
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The best moment I felt about the hotel is clean and comfortable.
The food was yummy here and it made to the expectations of mine.
The service was so good. Atmosphere inside the hotel is so cool .
It was a nice stay. You can travel to royal guard of Oman from this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015