All reviewsno elevatorstaying at this hotelrestaurants and shoppingspent nightsquick checkexercise roomwalking distanceyogurtcomplimentary breakfastbiscuitscold cerealwould stay here againthe room was nicefishing tripthe past yearswhite rivergal
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Room large and clean-decent TV-- front desk helpful on near restaurants not sure about the breakfast night time right now. Wi-fi decent- 75% strength. With in walking distance to a pub or Chinese restaurant-(up front) Bar is behind the hotel (Arena bar) basic bar- average food nothing special

Room Tip: 247 is at the back of the building--quiet- no street noise
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our stay!
Yes, we are renovating the hotel at this time! This is a complete renovation of the whole property. We know our guests are going to love the new look!
I apologize for the mess, but that's just part of renovating. We are only doing 1/4 of the property at a time, so we do have guestrooms available.
We are pretty much have the 1st floor guestrooms, Lobby, and Breakfast area completed. Looks Great!
I hope that you will come back and stay with us soon and see what our new guestrooms look like!

FYI...We will be changing our name to Quality Inn & Suites later this year (2018).

Ricky Johnson
Owner
Comfort Inn Mountain Home, Arkansas

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located close to restaurants and shopping, and has all rooms opening to the inside, which is a plus for security. Our room was spacious and clean. The bed and pillows were comfy, and we had a sufficient supply of towels. It was nice to have a desk and chair, as well as a table with two chairs. The walls were pretty thin, but we had quiet neighbors, so that was okay. We were on the second floor, and not having an elevator to take our luggage up was a pain. The exercise room is very tiny. I would not feel comfortable working out there with anyone else in the room, other than my husband. There is a definite smell of dry wall, as the hotel is in the remodeling process. A bit unpleasant, but the odor was not detectable in the room, but in halls and lobby. Free WiFi worked great, but the tv cable service was awful. Guide button didn’t work, so I had to flip through the channels, which wouldn’t be so bad if the channel immediately popped up. Big lag time, and if there were commercials running, I had to suffer through them to see what program was on. Breakfast was underwhelming, but I’m sure it was due to being in a different room from the norm due to the work in progress, and the lady in charge was very sweet and helpful. I’m sure when remodeling is complete, I can give a better rating.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joyclark5
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review!
Yes, we have began our renovation of the hotel and we apologize for the mess that we're making. We hope to be pretty much completed by the middle of May. We have out Lobby and Breakfast area complete (except for the counter tops). It's really looking good! We know that our guests are going to love the new look of the property! Everything will be new. This includes all beds, furniture, carpet, draperies, chairs, desks, etc.
I hope that you will return to see what our new guestrooms will look like!

One thing I want to remind everyone about is that we will be changing our name after the renovation is complete.
We will be changing from a Comfort Inn to a Quality Inn & Suites. This is due to Choice Hotels removing all Comfort Inn properties that are less than 3 floors. Nothing more than that.

Thanks again!

Ricky Johnson
Owner

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I have a bad back and sometimes i cant sleep in bed so i had ask for a hi back chair and was told no and i also did not like strong smell of what ever they clean or spray the rooms with the food was ok the help was awesome but would i stay there again no but we will be back in the area but different hotel

Room Tip: if you like a hard bed and a strong cleaning smell to your room this is for you and our room was for a handicap
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm very sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I know that beds and pillows are the two items that are the hardest to match up with a guest. Everyone has different ways of sleeping. Some like soft pillows and hard beds. Others like firm pillows and soft beds. Each person has their own individual tastes. I also know that some people are more sensitive to smells than others. We have always tried to use cleaners that have a very light scent for this reason. We also shampoo our carpets frequently and if someone enters the room shortly after this, then it could have a stronger smell until it dissipates.
The Staff and I work very hard to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay. I'm sorry that you didn't.
Just so that you'll know, we should begin our complete renovation of the property right after the holiday. This will include the beds and furniture, so please give us the opportunity to earn your business on future trips to our area.
Ricky

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed her for 4 days and never had an issue. This property is only 2 levels so had no elevator only stairs but the rooms and entire property are nice and clean with friendly staff. I have no problem staying here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your business and thank you for writing a review of your stay!
I hope you enjoyed your visit to Mountain Home and will return in the near future. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ricky

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for one night while on our way elsewhere. The hotel is on the older side, but it doesn't look rundown, just...old. It was otherwise clean and safe, decent water pressure in the shower. I wouldn't want to necessarily stay here for more than a couple of days, it got the job done for one night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! You mentioned that we are on the "old side". I just want to let you know that we should begin our renovation right after the first of the year. The upcoming holidays are throwing us off a bit, so we should get things started after the holidays are behind us. This will be a complete renovation of the property. We are excited and we know that our guests are going to love the new look! I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ricky Johnson, Owner