“An Absolutely Amazing Place and a little slice of heaven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
White Buffalo Resort
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I had no idea what to expect since I have never been to Arkansas but I had a trusted friend who made our reservations so I was in for the adventure. When we arrived at White Buffalo it was very late so I had no idea of the beauty that would greet me in the morning. We were lucky enough to stay in the "Creel" cabin and it is AMAZING!. Every detail has been thought out and the decorations are so perfect. The beds are comfortable and the cabin had so much room. We felt like we were at a 5 star resort and not a camp ground! We awoke to gorgeous weather and a nip in the air. We met our host and hostess that morning and John and Eileen are the BEST. They went out of their way to make our stay extra special and when I left I felt like I had made two new friends. I also wanted to take their dog, Shade, home with me but that is a whole different story! The river is captivating and everyone you meet their is warm and friendly. I couldn't get enough of the incredible scenery and location. I would strongly recommend that you stay at the White Buffalo Resort if you ever get the chance. I am sure that John and Eileen will take great care of you, too. Be sure to love on Shade and tell her I said "hi"!

Room Tip: All of the cabins have fantastic views so you can never go wrong!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank flcruises

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Went for a long weekend. First, the staff was amazing, delightful and so hospitable. My first time to trout fish and I loved it. We had a guide the first day and rented a boat the second day, they have a private dock that has everything you need. Camp grounds are very well maintained excellent atmosphere. The RV spots are right on the river with an amazing view of the cliffs. So relaxing! We will be going back soon!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this RV park. I didn't give it a 5 because for the price it was pretty rough. Our spot offered great tree coverage but with trees come roots, which is what we had, had to walk on both into our trailer and out.
The showers were good.
But to be right on the river, wow!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ColdCaliente
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We rented a cabin and brought my husband's sister and brother here for their first time trout fishing. The cabins are well appointed and comfortable, with wide porches that look over the White River and porch swings to sit and enjoy the view. The owners are friendly and knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions. It's very quiet, except for the occasional train, falling asleep to the sounds of nature. They have john boat, canoe, and kayak rentals, or you can bring your own. We launched our fishing boat and kayaks from the nearby public access ramp and paddled up stream to fish. My sister-in-law is already planning her next trip to the White Buffalo Resort.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy W
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

And get away is key. This place is off the beaten trail so if that's what your looking for this is a good place to go. The cabins were nicely appointed and well maintained. Good access to the river and lots of room to get out. The river was amazing from a John boat or a canoe or kayak. Over this was a great experience. If I have anything negative it would be the staff. They were super friendly and genuinely nice people but the experience came across more like a "business transaction" than a memorable experience. It didn't distract from my stay so all in all a great trip and I would definitely go again. In addition to the cabins they have tent and rv spots as well as camper cabins. They rent canoes, kayaks and fishing boats as well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple