All reviewstroutwhite rivertravel trailerwi fiboat dockeileenrvporchcabinrockhousefirewoodramphook
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This stop of our trip was fantastic! We stayed in a camper cabin for 2 nights. The camper cabins were nice and air contioned. Fishing was great and the river was stunningly beautiful! The owners were super friendly and helpful. FYI ....most folks in our group did not have cell phone reception here, so plan to be disconnected for your stay (which I didn't mind at all). There is wifi available but it is spotty.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
John_Olwell, Owner at White Buffalo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thanks for your comments! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I cannot say enough good things about White Buffalo Resort. The cabins are well kept and have all the amenities you need. The staff is super friendly and always helpful. The resort is so peaceful and located right across the river from some incredible bluffs. Fishing was phenomenal and I would recommend this resort to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank DonM84-2015
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This was my second trip to the White Buffalo Resort and it was a great time. Caught our limit, plus each day and enjoyed the swing on the porch at night. If you never fished the White river spend a few dollars extra and the guides will teach you the tricks. Highly recommend this location for all ages and family fun.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Highly recommend this place. The cabins are very nice, the view is amazing. The river is beautiful, Fishing is one after another. The Staff is very kind and helpful. Overall great place to take a vacation!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

If you want to fish and get instant gratification - this is it! My husband has been here many times with his friends. This time just two guys and the wives came. I didn't fish because I don't care for social fishing. I'd rather do it alone in solitude because my grandmother taught me to not talk when fishing. We stayed in RV site and friends stayed in cabin. The Three Caballeros rented a boat and each day they were almost at max by late morning. I had to cook so they could fish some more. It went on for three days. I spent my time in solitude. No internet. No satellite (we have mounted on roof, so those with portable could move out from under of trees and get it). No cell reception. I forgot my docking station, so I couldn't play my tunes, either. Such is life. There was no laundry on site. This is very unusual!!! I had to drive to Mountain Home about 25 min away. That bites. I used the public shower facility twice and housekeeping is superb. I'm very hard to please when it comes to cleaning and I must say the gal is excellent at her job. She also cleans the many cabins and my friends rented cabin was super clean. The cabin didn't have sufficient containers for refrigerating left overs, and none for serving dishes. I bought some plastic ware to get us by. I loved the way the trash cans were. Placed and maintained. I was so impressed that I took pics to send to Riverbend Resort where we stayed in South Fork, CO last summer so they could check it out. The cabins had cable tv or satellite but no cell reception. We had a Verizon Jetpack but didn't work here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends