“Real charmer”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Celebrated our anniversary here. Beautifully appointed interiors. Nice details. Not at all crowded as some dining rooms can be. Quiet serene atmosphere. Able to enjoy a meal and conversation without distractions. Nice background music with a Parisian touch. Very good wine choices. Also offers cocktail selections.
Wonderful selection of starters and of course beautifully prepared and thoughtful crepes. Both Savory for main course and Sweet for dessert. Also a small selection of fish and meat entrees for those not wanting crepes (but why?). Portions were generous and could be shared. A plus to be able to save room for dessert!
Service was excellent. Although I’m sure not French, the servers had a nice European presence!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My friend and I just biked 21 miles on the Cal-Sag trail and were looking for something quick and easy to eat. LaCrepe Bistro looks very unassuming from the outside, so we stopped in. With out sweaty bike shorts we were underdressed!

The decor is wonderfully French, quiet and upscale: table cloths, goblets, cloth napkins. The waitstaff all wear elegant little black dresses with pearls. They even speak with French accents.

The menu is extensive and interesting....duck bacon?? But we had to try crepes, of course. Mine was shrimp (5) in a white wine sauce on top of a 16" crepe with a fluff of salad on the side. $15. Nancy ordered the chicken and asparagus in white wine sauce and said it was terrific. We ate every bite.

This is a good place to bring your best friend to celebrate her birthday.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This restaurant looks crappy from the outside, but inside it is easy to forget where you are! My husband and I have traveled to Paris and he loves this place. It does take you back. Overall the food and decor are excellent. The servers wear the cutest Paris dresses too. I am a vegetarian and I always eat very well here. The only complaints would be that the outside isn't that great and also some of the chairs are a little deep. I solve this problem w/a pillow, but sometimes it annoys me a little. Try it! You will be surprised!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I thought I was in Paris, the restaurant is beautifully appointed with a great menu. We split the entree and dessert and each had a bowl of soup. Everything we had was very good and the glass of chardonny as well. Worth a visit, we were there for lunch and the restaurant was full of diners. This restaurant was recommended by a friend of ours for dinner, I believe the menu is the same at both lunch and dinner. It is in a mall on the east side of Bell Road easy to miss but well worth a visit for a very nice dining experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The outside looks very deceiving, it is beautiful inside. When we stopped in for a quick bite we we're shocked to see how fancy it really is, The breakfast was delicious. We plan on going back for dinner.