Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$230
View deal
Hotels.comUS$230
Orbitz.comUS$230
TravelocityUS$230
CheapTicketsUS$230
eDreams
StayForLong
All reviews torres del paine eco lodge beagle channel cross excursions ushuaia navarino hosts world end
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

-They offer a wide range of excursions. Remember to discuss with them before you go.I send many many emails before I go and they reply  to my questions with detailed information on time.

-We go for the short version of trekking Dientes de Navarino, Tierra del Fuego(2D1N). They provide everything we need for the trekking and their guides are amazing and professional!

-After trekking you can enjoy the amazing views from your room of the Errante Ecolodge and their restaurant provides quality food.

-All staff are friendly and helpful there.

-We only stayed for 4D3N in total. We hoped that we could stay longer.-For adventure travel we think that Navarino, the end of the world, would be better than Torres Del Paine. Navarion is uncrowded. In addition, its also cool to have a chill and cosy stay in Errante Ecolodge. Wonderful view and food.

*Background: two 20-sth boys; staying there after W-terk

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank carlostangs
Reviewed 5 January 2019

Nice place, nice people, but it is in the middle of construction. Beautiful views, good food. Near Where the Dientes de Navarino trek ends, but quite far from Puerto Williams. An hour of walk or so...

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johanna K
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Errante Lodge for four nights after hiking the W Trek in Torres del Paine. The lodge is beautifully built with local wood, and has a clean and simple style featuring large windows everywhere that showcase the gorgeous Beagle Channel and surrounding mountains.
The chef, Simon, is really exceptional, and we enjoyed all our meals at Errante. The food was locally inspired and more sophisticated than I would expect in such a remote location.
The entire staff, and the house kitty, were so friendly and warm - our entire stay felt homey, cozy, and comfortable. I would recommend Errante to anyone looking for a relaxing and familial experience in one of the most remote and naturally beautiful places on earth.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Your boots are full of mud, you almost runned out of clean clothes, and somehow you managed to reach the end of the world before 40.
And what do you find at the end of this journey? Absolute beauty. And a throne to sit on just to contemplate (see picture).

The building: glass and wood is all you see. Jorge (the owner's father) told me the wood is all lenga (Nothofagus pumilo). The architecture has some kind of Japanese inspiration, funtional, minimalistic, but also full of Danish "hygge". Almost free of decoration, all the spotlight is on the views.

White cotton linen, top quality duvet, big mushy towels, great hot water pressure.
I went in low season, so I had the honor to spend a lot of time with Jorge (senior). He and I established a brotherhood and the compromise to walk the Dientes de Navarino Trek together (I can't wait!).

Very good dinner, hearty breakfast and good (real) coffe. The bar has lots of booze.

If you are in Ushuaia cross de Beagle Channel, and if you are comming from Torres del Paine hop on the Aerovias DAP plane in Punta Arenas (flies daily except Sundays). Puerto Williams and specially Errante Eco Lodge definetely worth the effort.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alexxcampos
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

In the morning, cow wakes me up over lake side whole window wall. In the night, brightest stars ever seen greets me, as soon as I open my room door to lakeside(you have two room doors in every room). The host, Jorge was so nice and friendly. You can count on him with pretty much everythng, like foods, tours, beverages and even movies on a rainy day! He bought dinner in the town for everybody who stayed, just to help us socializing. How nice! He speaks some English, and you can prepare your whatsapp and google offline translation to help communicating with him. My best excursion here was bike tour, visiting every shore with stunning view. I seriously asked about immigration to Chile after the stay here. I enjoyed PTO Williams way better than Ushuasia and Punta Arenas, and if it were not for Errante Ecology, it must not have beed this good. Go for it and make a reservation of this hotel..You won't regret it.

Cielo en la tierra.
Por la mañana, la vaca me despierta sobre la pared de la ventana entera del lado del lago. En la noche, las estrellas más brillantes jamás vistas me saludan, tan pronto como abro la puerta de mi habitación a la orilla del lago (tienes dos puertas en cada habitación). El anfitrión, Jorge fue muy agradable y amigable. ¡Puedes contar con él con casi todo, como comidas, tours, bebidas e incluso películas en un día lluvioso! Compró la cena en la ciudad para todos los que se quedaron, solo para ayudarnos a socializar. ¡Que agradable! Habla algo de inglés y puede preparar su traducción de WhatsApp y Google offline para comunicarse con él. Mi mejor excursión aquí fue en bicicleta, visitando cada orilla con una vista impresionante. Le pregunté seriamente sobre la inmigración a Chile después de la estadía aquí. Disfruté de PTO Williams mucho mejor que Ushuasia y Punta Arenas, y si no fuera por Errante Ecology, no debe haber sido tan bueno. Ir y hacer una reserva de este hotel ... no te arrepentirás.

Date of stay: February 2018