Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
US$230
View deal
TravelocityUS$230
CheapTicketsUS$230
eDreams
All reviews torres del paine eco lodge beagle channel cross excursions ushuaia navarino hosts world end
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Your boots are full of mud, you almost runned out of clean clothes, and somehow you managed to reach the end of the world before 40.
And what do you find at the end of this journey? Absolute beauty. And a throne to sit on just to contemplate (see picture).

The building: glass and wood is all you see. Jorge (the owner's father) told me the wood is all lenga (Nothofagus pumilo). The architecture has some kind of Japanese inspiration, funtional, minimalistic, but also full of Danish "hygge". Almost free of decoration, all the spotlight is on the views.

White cotton linen, top quality duvet, big mushy towels, great hot water pressure.
I went in low season, so I had the honor to spend a lot of time with Jorge (senior). He and I established a brotherhood and the compromise to walk the Dientes de Navarino Trek together (I can't wait!).

Very good dinner, hearty breakfast and good (real) coffe. The bar has lots of booze.

If you are in Ushuaia cross de Beagle Channel, and if you are comming from Torres del Paine hop on the Aerovias DAP plane in Punta Arenas (flies daily except Sundays). Puerto Williams and specially Errante Eco Lodge definetely worth the effort.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alexxcampos
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

In the morning, cow wakes me up over lake side whole window wall. In the night, brightest stars ever seen greets me, as soon as I open my room door to lakeside(you have two room doors in every room). The host, Jorge was so nice and friendly. You can count on him with pretty much everythng, like foods, tours, beverages and even movies on a rainy day! He bought dinner in the town for everybody who stayed, just to help us socializing. How nice! He speaks some English, and you can prepare your whatsapp and google offline translation to help communicating with him. My best excursion here was bike tour, visiting every shore with stunning view. I seriously asked about immigration to Chile after the stay here. I enjoyed PTO Williams way better than Ushuasia and Punta Arenas, and if it were not for Errante Ecology, it must not have beed this good. Go for it and make a reservation of this hotel..You won't regret it.

Cielo en la tierra.
Por la mañana, la vaca me despierta sobre la pared de la ventana entera del lado del lago. En la noche, las estrellas más brillantes jamás vistas me saludan, tan pronto como abro la puerta de mi habitación a la orilla del lago (tienes dos puertas en cada habitación). El anfitrión, Jorge fue muy agradable y amigable. ¡Puedes contar con él con casi todo, como comidas, tours, bebidas e incluso películas en un día lluvioso! Compró la cena en la ciudad para todos los que se quedaron, solo para ayudarnos a socializar. ¡Que agradable! Habla algo de inglés y puede preparar su traducción de WhatsApp y Google offline para comunicarse con él. Mi mejor excursión aquí fue en bicicleta, visitando cada orilla con una vista impresionante. Le pregunté seriamente sobre la inmigración a Chile después de la estadía aquí. Disfruté de PTO Williams mucho mejor que Ushuasia y Punta Arenas, y si no fuera por Errante Ecology, no debe haber sido tan bueno. Ir y hacer una reserva de este hotel ... no te arrepentirás.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Still some construction work going on but this lodge is in full swing now.
Some of my best days were spent there sitting at the fireplace with my book overlooking the Beagle Channel’s scenery and it’s ever changing light plus whales and wild horses going by....
Truely, this is where it is at. Seek no more.
Crisp & clean. Home cooked dinners If you register before 4.00 PM; excellent.
Friendly & helpful staff.
Constanza & Jorge keep this up!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We staid with Jorge at Errante Ecolodge based on a suggestion from a friend we met while we were in Ushuaia. I couldn’t have been happier with my experience. I had just hiked the Dientes de Navarino trek and was exhausted.

This lodge is newly built and is very beautiful. There are different rooms to choose from (from a dorm style room to a single kind size bed). Although my Spanish is very limited Jorge made us feel very welcome and cooked us an amazing local king crab dinner!

If you are visiting Puerto Williams and need a place to stay, don’t pass up this gem. It’s just outside of town but the views alone from the room are well worth it!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We had luck to meet Jorge and Constanza in the ferry from Puerto Natales. After hearing our story of one year of travelling they proposed us to stay in their ecolodge for few days. We were 4 and we stayed in cool dorm with high, super clean and comfortable mattresses. We shared two great dinners with them and we learned a lot about region thanks to their knowledge. The place itself is magical. Ok it’s far from the city- so you need to like walking (they have bikes btw or they can simply give you a lift) but the views from the bedroom and from other parts of the ecolodge - wow amazing. Cherry on the top they have a lovely cat :):) anyhow , we definitely recommend to stay there. Those folks are awesome and helpful - thanks to them we manage to leave to Argentina(long story) @jorge&constanzaicjas gracias y esperemos verlos un dia en paris:) besitos

Date of stay: November 2017