See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

It is clean, it is cosy and it is really charming.

The rooms have beds and a telly and the bathrooms have showers and toilets and sinks.

It is not overflowing with amenities, but it doesn’t need to be — because the staff are so lovely and friendly and really willing to bend over backwards.

We had booked an excursion, the tour company contacted the hotel to pass on the message that we would be picked up the following morning from the hotel at a certain time.

When the girl from the hotel passed the message on she explained that that time was before they serve breakfast but that she would prepare ours extra early.

Oh, and the breakfast is VERY good.

Also, because we are from the U.K. and for love nor money had been able to find a U.K.—Chile plug adaptor (I think each country has its own unique type of plug), she let us use hers.

The hotel is also very well located very close to the town centre (like a five minute walk from the main square).

If someone I knew were going to Coyhaique, I would insist they stay here.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Given a choice of rooms, very happy with the one we choose. Friendly people and with English spoken. Well presented breakfast with a wide variety of food and a 730Am start if wished. Entrance and lounge area decorated with interesting ephemera.
Handy to town center.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ray I
Reviewed 22 March 2016

We stayed here twice during our Carretera Austral trip, end-February and mid-March. The hotel is set way back from the road, and with little traffic at night, there was no traffic noise to be heard. There was a big gated parking area between the road and hotel.

Good size room (ground floor room #1) of 14 m2 with bathroom of 4 m2. Good central heating system. Space for small suitcase in the bay window. Bedside tables and lamps. Chairs and a small table. Free WiFi. Well decorated communal areas with various antiquities.

Centrally located in town and in walking distance from the Plaza de Armas, two supermarkets and the banks with ATM.

Very friendly staff and manager. For a relaxing evening, the owner made us a delicious (and large, and cheap) Pico Sour accompanied by peanuts and olives. She also lit the big fireplace in the sitting/dining room which was really cosy.

Breakfast was good and complete.

Room Tip: The room # 1 is groundfloor, the others are upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank huys25
Reviewed 28 February 2016

The hotel building was interesting, my room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was easily the best in my 30-day trip. And Yeissi was most helpful with information and extra services. I would happily go back.;

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Nice b&b and a good stopover on are tour trough Patagonia. Nice people with good service and nice room with good beds. They helped me finding a repair shop on Sunday morning because a had a flat tire. After that they make me a good breakfast.
Super!

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple