See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Given a choice of rooms, very happy with the one we choose. Friendly people and with English spoken. Well presented breakfast with a wide variety of food and a 730Am start if wished. Entrance and lounge area decorated with interesting ephemera.
Handy to town center.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ray I
Reviewed 22 March 2016

We stayed here twice during our Carretera Austral trip, end-February and mid-March. The hotel is set way back from the road, and with little traffic at night, there was no traffic noise to be heard. There was a big gated parking area between the road and hotel.

Good size room (ground floor room #1) of 14 m2 with bathroom of 4 m2. Good central heating system. Space for small suitcase in the bay window. Bedside tables and lamps. Chairs and a small table. Free WiFi. Well decorated communal areas with various antiquities.

Centrally located in town and in walking distance from the Plaza de Armas, two supermarkets and the banks with ATM.

Very friendly staff and manager. For a relaxing evening, the owner made us a delicious (and large, and cheap) Pico Sour accompanied by peanuts and olives. She also lit the big fireplace in the sitting/dining room which was really cosy.

Breakfast was good and complete.

Room Tip: The room # 1 is groundfloor, the others are upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank huys25
Reviewed 28 February 2016

The hotel building was interesting, my room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was easily the best in my 30-day trip. And Yeissi was most helpful with information and extra services. I would happily go back.;

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Nice b&b and a good stopover on are tour trough Patagonia. Nice people with good service and nice room with good beds. They helped me finding a repair shop on Sunday morning because a had a flat tire. After that they make me a good breakfast.
Super!

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I couldn't believe my luck booking this place,
It's so cool, every room has a personal eclectic touch and is Immaculate!!
I didn't need tourist Information as they did all that side of things for me which was a real bonus.
The breakfast was fresh bread, fresh coffee and actual squeezed orange juice next to an open fire.
This is the first hotel I've ever been sad to leave, it felt like home!!
If you want a place for a few nights in Coyhaique, I dont see how you could do better than this little gem!!!

Room Tip: Just go, it's so amazing I signed up to trip advisor just to make this review!!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo