14,307 results
All reviews preferred club carnival buffet bluewater grill entertainment team preferred pool big daddy antonio banderas preferred status moments bar preferred area spice restaurant preferred room punta cana tropical view bruno mars scooby doo fire show
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful stay at the Now Larimar!

After a long flight we were greeted by Marcelino and Warnes who made our trip so special. Warnes made sure our luggage got to our room okay and made us reservations for the hibachi show at Spice. Anytime we called and had a question he was right there to answer. We appreciated that he came around daily to find us and make sure we were taken care of.

Marcelino made sure our room and everything was up to standards and also stopped to see us daily to ask if we needed anything.

We did a romantic beach dinner and enjoy the private set up. Our server, Diores was exceptional! He made sure we enjoyed our night out! Request him for your dinner!!

We spent a lot of time in the Preferred Club lounge in the back and enjoyed talking to Dery. He made excellent drinks but also took the time to ask how your day was and is quite an entertainer with his tricks while making drinks. The drinks and atmosphere he provided was stellar!

Our last night, Warnes made sure we had everything set for check out and Marcelino found us in the morning to ensure our stay was everything we'd hoped.

The grounds of this hotel are beautiful, and the food is what you would think to expect from an all inclusive. What makes this place amazing is the staff and how attentive they are. I highly recommend Warnes, Marcelino, Diores to help you during your stay and strongly suggest upgrading to preferred. Dery will make sure that you're well taken care of with beverages.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole M
Hotel Manager D, Manager at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Nicole M,

Thank you for allowing us at Now Larimar Punta Cana to host you during your trip. It is a pleasure to read about the excellent experience and how our team made you feel comfortable since the moment of your arrival. It is our mission to provide the most welcoming atmosphere, so it is great to read it was your experience.

Hope to greet you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Just had a seven day stay at Now Larimar Punta Cana and will definitely be returning. The grounds are very well kept up, rooms nice and clean. Beautiful beach, food was excellent. Entertainment each night if you choose. Last but not least, the staff and service was unbelievable. From the waiters, room cleaning personal, bar tenders, etc. they went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for our stay. Excellent job Now Larimar, Excellent!!! I would also like to say I've stayed at other All-inclusive resorts and a number of cruises so I do have something to compare to.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hotel Manager D, Manager at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear neil310,

Thank you for choosing Now Larimar Punta Cana for your seven day holidays in Punta Cana. We are glad knowing that you will be returning to our hotel because of the beautiful beach, quality of food options and furthermore because of the service.

Please let us know about your return.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We have been going to all inclusive resorts since 1996. We have had really great luck until this visit.

Some good;

Gennessis a club member employee is a wonderful warm and caring, save your trip type person. Thanks for making Maddie’s birthday special. She helped in all kinds of ways. The beach at Now Larimar are great, keeping the seaweed under control. The rooms are fine comfortable beds. Plenty of club level beach chairs.

The cons:
Paper napkins in Spice and was allotted one.

Styro plates in the club and had to ask for plates at bar not readily available

Castaway would not let the kids ages (17-10)in Rosmery was rude and had to have help from others. Half of our room numbers were not on the list. Thanks to Miguel for his help! Santa was a darling to help also. Why should this be such an ordeal?

Linens ordered not delivered from housekeeping; after 2 calls we found a cart and raided it.

7 broken chairs around one Club pool; it would have been better to just trash them instead of having them sit around

Abigail told me to sit down I was trying to get a question answered in the Club. Prob not the best fit for her to deal with the public.

Could not get in one room battery went dead at least an hour wait had to stand outside and wait.

No bacon in buffet or Club Restaurant for breakfast very limited menu.

The food was not good, average at best except for the French.

I all we will not ever return to an AMResorts; this chain has Secrets, Zoetry, Dreams etc.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank robin a
Hotel Manager D, Manager at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear robin a,

We are sorry that despite of the friendliness of the team and, comfort in your room and cleanliness of the beach, some aspects prevented you from having a better experience. I can secure the circumstances you describe doesn't fit our levels of service and are atypical situations. For this reason, we have noted and transmitted to every department involved your different impressions, so we all act to avoid it happens and work on providing a better stay in the future if you allow us.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Had a blast and will definitely go back a second time. Food was amazing, Staff was really nice and full of life and the hotel was beautiful!!!!! The Choco, Baby Face, Skinny Boy, Scooby-Doo, 50 Cent and Capuchino are a few to mention and they really made the trip worthwhile. They were part of the entertainment crew and really brought the place to life with tricks, dances and getting ppl involved when it came to the activities at the resort. Very hard working. It was truly amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Anthony V,

We appreciate you gave us the opportunity to host you during your trip to Punta Cana. It is a pleasure to find out that you had a blast and our team made this trip particularly special. We hope to be receiving you in several occasions more.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Where do I start? We have just come back from the most amazing experience in now larimar punta Cana, I could not fault this place at all
We arrived after a 9 hour journey and was greeted with a lovely cool cocktail cold towels and a friendly smile, they all said "welcome home family" which was really sweet.
The bell boys took our luggage while we checked in. Check in with easy with no problems at all.

The food, there was something for everyone! I'm a very fussy eater, so did not try to much but there was still lots of food to choice from, my partner loved everything he also tried everything and said it was all great! My favourite restaurant was American really good and my partners was the French our least favourite was the Mexican. We also loved the carnival buffet our waiters ray and fraudy were just the best there was also a lady manger who was great they picked fresh flowers for us for the table and go above and beyond to accommodate us. When they had there day off we really missed them. Room service 24hrs was really good also.

The room, very clean and tidy! Massive bed. bathroom was lovely with a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower came with toiletries. mini bar was free and always stocked up! They came and tidied the room and make the bed twice a day and always clean fresh towels!

Now onto entertainment my favourite part! The shows were out of this world especially fire show and the circus! But The entertainment team made the whole holiday for me and my partner they were hard working, full of energy and just made you smile constantly! The games were really fun and the team just made everything a 1000 times better the staff that really stood out to us were 50 cent, scobydoo, cappuccino and the Choco! The Choco was my favourite the only girl in the team but she was brilliant the trip wouldn't be the same without her! The 3 boys I mention above were my partners favourites they really made his time here! On a whole all of the team were amazing though. real credit to have them.

Summary everything was amazing! Would I be back yes in a heart beat! Excursions were really good, if I could write everything about this holiday I would but I'll be here all day! Don't be worried I can assure you, you will have the best time ever! Staff treat you like royalty! Can't wait to come back and especially to see the entertainment team!

Danielle&Kane

Room Tip: We stayed in 1222 and was amazing 2nd floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Danielle S
Hotel Manager D, Manager at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Danielle S,

Receive our gratitude for choosing Now Larimar Punta Cana for your holidays. It is an honor to read this has been the most amazing experience. It makes us feel glad to find out that since your room comfort, service, until the entertainment (your favorite part) you left the hotel feeling pleased.

We hope to host you again in the future.