“Best Authentic Mexican Food”

Don Camaron Food Truck
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Bavaro
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

It is always fast, fresh and the service is perfect. "Ojo Rojo" is my favorite. Of course I love "ceviche tostada" and "queso fondido con pastor". You can't go wrong with this place. Prices are very fair and reasonable.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Amazing place ... whilst you are eating nice Mexican Food or after, in this place you can wash your car, cut the hair, fix your car and even rent a car after that there is a bar for the after party ! :o) I can definitely recommend it ! 10+ !

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, it's a food truck. So, as far as comfort goes, well you know what to expect. Service is good, tacos are good. Chef is great and always remembers your name. Micheladascate extraordinary. Highly recommend for a quick snack while waiting in car to be washed.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

A great Mexican meal is hard to beat. While I was in Punta Cana I visited Don Camaron's food truck to satisfy a craving and they did NOT disappoint. The freshest ingredients and outstanding service made for a very satisfying experience. I would hit that food truck every day if I lived anywhere near it. Don Camaron - THANK YOU! I wish I could have packed a few dozen tacos in my suitcase!

2  Thank Patricia N
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I came here over 1 1/2 years ago. I came back to Punta Cana and the 1st thing I did was look for Don Camarón. I just loved their food! Nice surprise to see that they added dishes to their menu and you always find daily specials. I had the aguachile and a chelada. So delicious! Staff is so friendly and always working hard. I will be back tomorrow!! And every time I come back to Punta Cana.