“Best Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Don Camaron Bavaro - CLOSED

Don Camaron Bavaro
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: La mejor comida mexicana típica, hechas por mexicanos con ingredientes mexicanos, ubicada en el Bavaro-Punta Cana.
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

It is always fast, fresh and the service is perfect. "Ojo Rojo" is my favorite. Of course I love "ceviche tostada" and "queso fondido con pastor". You can't go wrong with this place. Prices are very fair and reasonable.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Amazing place ... whilst you are eating nice Mexican Food or after, in this place you can wash your car, cut the hair, fix your car and even rent a car after that there is a bar for the after party ! :o) I can definitely recommend it ! 10+ !

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, it's a food truck. So, as far as comfort goes, well you know what to expect. Service is good, tacos are good. Chef is great and always remembers your name. Micheladascate extraordinary. Highly recommend for a quick snack while waiting in car to be washed.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

A great Mexican meal is hard to beat. While I was in Punta Cana I visited Don Camaron's food truck to satisfy a craving and they did NOT disappoint. The freshest ingredients and outstanding service made for a very satisfying experience. I would hit that food truck every day if I lived anywhere near it. Don Camaron - THANK YOU! I wish I could have packed a few dozen tacos in my suitcase!

2  Thank Patricia N
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My husband and I travel to Mexico quite frequently. Last week was our first time in the Domican Republic and it was incredible. The only flaw of the trip was our incompatability with Dominican food. When we found Don Camaron, we didn´t have another meal anywhere else for the remaining 3 days of the trip. They had enough variety to keep us trying new things, and they really nailed it as far as the quality of the food goes. Definitely a must-stop for anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank abank25