“Anything from Sushi to Hamburgers”
Review of Citrus Restaurant

Citrus Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Citrus is the mix of international cuisine. From Creole dishes to sushi with a warm environment that will make you feel at home.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great place if you want to have a nice dinner. I had the bacon sushi and lobster bisque. The lobster bisque is a little different as the cream sauce is brown. The sushi was excellent! Their Citrus cocktail is wonderful and refreshing.

GinaCommunityManager, Community Manager at Citrus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Emmy;
Thanks for joining us and sharing your experience. We are happy to know you enjoyed your time at Citrus.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times and each time the food was excellent. The Blue Cheese Burger is my favorite, so much flavor!!! The appetizers are also very good. Great mixed drinks. Good service, convenient location, air conditioning inside and also nice outdoor covered deck with ceiling fans. I’ll be back soon for the burger and a Cuba Libre!!!

Dear Pamela;
Thanks for joining us once again! We are happy to know you had a great experience and loved our Burger. They are absolutely delicious!
Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Yet another restaurant in the same strip mall. This is the closest to fine dining, yet far from it by most standards.

Food is OK, service is sloooooowwwwww. Nothing remarkable to really say. A popular spot for Birthdays as they bring you out a cake with sparklers on it and sing to you.

Dear Mark;
Thanks for your visit and taking some of your time to write your review. We apologize for any inconveniences on the service during your visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Top Restaurant which is highly recomended - Unfortuanetly the place is allways full and the best thing is you make a reservation - otherwise in can happen that you stay in big cue and wait a long time for a table.Restaurant Manager as well as the service staff is great - Restaurant Manager speaks 7 languages and allways very helpful and accomodating. Keep it up ,-))
Food quality and portions absolut top and a great menu offer. My favourite Beef Carpaccio and Linguini with Seafod - wow great.
We will come back

1  Thank Mario0222

Dear Mario;
We appreciate your review and we are very pleased to know you had a great time dining with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My mother and I ate here for a late lunch. I ordered their Pacific sushi or something like that. For what I paid (approx. $8), I got a dozen! That is really good price. Not to mention it was yummy too! My mother ordered a regular cheeseburger. It was massive! It must've been 1/4 or even 1/2 lb burger. Plus fries on the side. The guy who rented us his room recommended this place and he said that this is favorite restaurant out of the other ones on that strip. I could not agree more. It was very good indeed!

1  Thank Rio C

We are pleased to know you and your mother enjoyed your lunch and had a wonderful experience. Thanks for joining us and giving us your opinion.