Stay here for 5 nights with my girl friend and had the most relaxing 5 days in my life.
Pick up: nice 7-seater van which the seats can be reclined, about 45mins from Krabi airport.
The room: we booked the lowest range one but it is good enough for us. size is good, and every day you will be offered cut fresh food or cakes. bath and shower area is outdoor with wall around and blinded roof, loving the huge bath tub!!
Beach/Pool: We think the pool can be a bit too small and will look a bit crowded when the weather is nice, so we only went to the beach. The beach is nice and sandy with sun bathing bin bags, the sea is mostly calm, and fish can be seen in shallow part of the sea.
Food/Drink: It is expensive comparing to normal Thai living standard, but hey, we are in a 5-star resort, I am not too fuss about it, despite that their quality of the food does match the price. there is a happy hour for cocktail 2-4-1, I do recommend they should extend this for another hour though.
Activities: there are all sort of activities from water sport to island hopping, we booked a half day trip from the hotel to Hong island and surrounding, departing from our own beach with the wooden junk. I strongly recommend you should get your own one and depart by 0800am, junk costs us around GBP30 for half of the day, and if you go early, it is nice and peaceful at Hong island and also in the lagoon, before all the tour group arriving. and by having your own junk also means you can control your time as well.
Going out: there are pretty much nothing around the hotel, they have shuttle bus to either Ao Nang at the weekdays or Krabi town at the weekend. We recommend do not need to go to Krabi town, as the market is not that impressive and nothing much to do, it is normally for the locals to hang out. Ao Nang, although a bit touristy, but much better place to hang out, you have all sort of bars, shops and restaurants. We spent two nights there with both seafood dinner, cheap, fresh and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Nong Thale