The hotel has a very nice and long beach almost private, with huge gardens with lots sunbeds.
I recommend staying in the renovated club deluxe rooms which were great.
If you hire the club lounge, you should have the breakfast there which has all you need and you can ask for pancakes and waffles too. The hotel should add a roof to the outside terrace since when it rains, there is not enough space or chairs for everyone inside.
The restaurants in the hotel are a bit expensive, but just walking outside of the hotel you have many more restaurants and cheaper to choose.
We went to kao lak to see the “city centre” but there was nothing much to see, so we kept eating in those restaurants outside the hotel.
There is table tennis, badminton and kayak free of charge.
I wanna thank so much to Nous, the duty manager , she was very gentle and fun and took care of us very well, she deserves the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located on a peaceful, white sandy beach, our rooms feature every comfort to ensure a blissful stay. With a full range of activities and excursions we are the ideal choice for families and couples alike. Be as active or as relaxed as you like - try kayaking, rock climbing, diving, snorkeling, the heavenly Mandara Spa or lazing in a hammock by the Andaman Sea. Fabulous dining, live entertainment and warm hospitality await. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort
- Krabi Sheraton
- Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort Nong Thale