All reviews pool access krabi resort tub kaek beach insect repellent hotel is great klong muang nice pool relaxing holiday rooms are beautiful wonderful stay superior room shuttle bus tubkaek beach minute drive facilities lek motorbike
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I was there for 5 nights with my friends that was a pleasant stay with the hotel.All the staff are super cool specifically FOM Mr.justin and their team (pim, pnueng, pkai ,pan).
There are so many things to do in the resort such a big swimming pool, play ground, fitness center etc. The sea view from the room looks so beautiful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I made the booking for the resort via Agoda and so left it as most things are sorted. Until closer to date that I realised I requested for airport transfers via Agoda but I didn't received any confirmation. So the evening before our departure, I wrote directly to the resort and Justin were very quick and prompt to reply and reassured me that the airport transfers were arranged for me.

The resort is about 45mins away from the airport. Traffic was relatively ok thou somewhat heavy traffic but was smooth. We reached the resort but were quite taken a back that the road just outside the resort has many portholes whereby the driver has to manoeuvre the van around them.

On arrival, the check-in were easy and direct. no fuss. We were shown to our room and along the way their staff give us a quick tour of the resort of their facilities.

The Room - Very spacious, we had booked their Superior Room and was given the high floor room that I requested in Agoda. They even set up a elegant decor to welcome us and for us to celebrate our anniversary with them. We are actually very happy with the room in general but somewhat disappointed when we come down to the details. One corner of the room, a big cobweb were seem hanging low. And chipped tiles on the wall near the shower area and the cushion at the day bed in the balcony were not in usable conditions. The hot water are not that hot even when you turn to the max. But still good for a nice shower. The bed were comfortable thou the bedsheets seems alittle rough. The room are well stocked and even have 2 umbrellas (typically I came across only 1 umbrellas in other resorts) and were given 4 bottles of complimentary water.

The Dinner - when we checked in, it was relatively late, so we just settled to have dinner in the resort. We ordered some simple fare. The food was just ok. But what seems to lack with the food, the staff service were excellent. They noticed we were some harass by the mosquitoes, they were quick to bring us some insect repellent. They also try to ensure that our time that were enjoyable as they checked on us very regularly to see if we need any assistance.

The Breakfast - were above average in my opinion. Varieties were there, thou quality wise were just ok. Similarly, what is lacking in food qualities, the staff serving the guests makes up for the difference.

Transport to Ao Nang Town - The resort does provide complimentary transport to Ao Nang town with specific timing to and fro. You do need to make a booking to ensure you have a seats and easy for them to track who should be there at the time of the trip. Thou they may want to consider changing the info. As the pick up point in Ao Nang town is stated in their board as "Resort Lobby" of Krabi Resort. But actually it is at the big signage of Krabi Resort along the main road. We almost missed the bus because we waited at the Krabi Resort lobby itself.

Overall we are happy with the resort. We are likely to return just because of the staff service we experienced and the fact that it is away from town and thus away from the hustles and buzzles. Thou I do feel the resort needs a bit of upgrading or up their maintenance in their property, as the place do start to look a little bit dated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank serog5
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Although the resort just slightly off the beaten path (literally, the road outside isn't paved) but that was no issue. It's about equidistance from both Klong Muang and Tubkaek beach on a motorbike. Motorbikes are available to rent directly from the hotel at 300 baht per day. The local restaurant less than 2 minutes walk from the hotel is great and overlooking the beach. The prices are also extremely reasonable. About a 5-10 minute drive, the bustling restaurants and bars are right ahead. The drive to Ao Nang is also roughly around 15 minutes. The staff were very friendly and helpful. As someone with a bit of OCD, I usually bring travel sheets, something similar to a sleeping bag/bed sheets to use when traveling and luckily I did as I noticed there were blood stains on the sheets when I was packing to go on the last day and some dirt stains on the blanket. Apart from that, the hotel provided a great 10 day vacation to get away from the busy and hectic lifestyle of any city dweller.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in April for 6 nights.

Pros:
- Really nice hotel, clean and nice facilities.
- Friendly staff
- Good room nice size
- restaurant good with lots of menu choices
- shuttle bus into local town twice a day. The driver even took us to the supermarket and waited for us on a quiet day

Cons:
- Staff don’t speak a lot of English so it was really difficult to communicate when we needed something
- Advertised a pool bar but this was never open
- Also advertises spa. My partner tried to book a facial and was told they couldn’t do it because they didn’t have the right equipment. Why advertise it then?
- Coach loads of Chinese tourists constantly being checked in and spending night hours in the pool when we were trying to sleep, despite the fact the pool was supposed to close at 7pm they were never asked to quieten down or get out.
- The hotel is a long distance from anything. There are no real shops in walkable distance other than one in someone’s house with very limited range. The hotel is also advertised as being on a beach - it is across the road from a beach that is not great, but you can walk to a better one within 15 mins

Overall good hotel and relaxing stay but above stuff being worked on would make it even better

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Enjoyed a 9 night stay at the Elements Hotel, couldn't fault the kindness and help from all the staff, especially the manager Justin and Lek in the restaurant. Beautiful pool and gardens, nice room and restaurant.
For those wishing to be near a nice beach, or near bars/shops be prepared for 25 minute walk or short taxi ride. The hotel do provide free afternoon shuttles to nearby resorts.
But if you want to get away from it all in beautiful surroundings this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Can just see the sea from 3rd Floor, those rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends