All reviewspool accesskrabi resorttub kaek beachinsect repellenthotel is greatklong muangnice poolrelaxing holidayrooms are beautifulwonderful staysuperior roomshuttle bustubkaek beachminute drivefacilitieslekmotorbike
Reviewed 2 January 2018

There are way more expensive resorts within a few minutes drive but the Elements was a great choice. Literally within a few minutes drive you are on some of the most beautiful beaches with the hotel bars and beachfront restaurants at your disposal. Elements is quiet, has a well equipped gym and a small games room with pool table. Lovely swimming pool with a swim up bar and jacuzzi type sections. Rooms are perfect, we had a 3rd floor room with a balcony view to the sea through palm trees which was beautiful. Staff were uber friendly and polite. Breakfast offered a pretty wide selection and the coffee was (thankfully) very good. All in all we had a great time here and enjoyed the Christmas Eve party.

Room Tip: 3rd floor gives best views towards sea.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This our first night in The Elements Krabi Resort.. we celebrate the Christmas her right now.. they have spacial dinner and party .. there is parts for kids too.. and they give prizes .. the resort is clean and quite.. there are many facilities you can enjoy it.. thee service is excellent and the staff are smily and friendly

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I travel with 2 young kids to this resort and we do not regret it.

After I have booked the hotel, I have made inquires via email and the manager, Mr Justin was very responsive to my questions and replied within 12 hours. That was a good impression before our arrival in krabi.

We book an airport transfer and the driver was already there waiting for us. The driver was very cautious and well manner.

Upon arrival at hotel, the staff was very attentive to our needs and make us feel very welcomed. Justin greeted us too during check in.

The hotel staff and housekeeping were very good. If we made some comments, they would attend to you immediately.

There is free transport to Ao Nang town everyday.

The breakfast was not bad.

Though the hotel was a bit remote from nearest town but we really like it because it was not so crowded and there are many greens and water ponds are everywhere which makes your stay relaxing. As we come from city, this is the resort you would want to get away from busy living.

One last note, please don’t forgot to try the food at the restaurant named “see the sea” which is 100m away from the hotel. It serves nice Thai food. We like the deep fried fish and it’s seafood sauce

Lastly, bravo to Justin, the F&B manager and all their staff for making our trip a memorable one

Best regards

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was a wonderful and relaxing holiday with our 2 small kids. The hotel staff were more than accommodating to our needs. We got the room with pool access and it was the best. Clean rooms, great resort. Free shuttle buses to krabi town which was great. The resort has good local food at a fair price. There's also a restaurant about 50 meters from the resort with good authentic local food. Justin was very friendly and helpful and assisted us a lot. Thank you to all the staff that made our stay enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I have to start with a positive note. The staff is very very friendly. They try to be as helpful as they can. When they see you walking in the rain they'll come running at you with an umbrelly. The staff's kindness is the reason my score is not lower than 3 stars. They are so friendly that it is almost impossible to get angry with them but actually there are plenty of things to be angry about in this hotel.

The pool and pool facilities can be kept a lot cleaner. The pool is full of leafs, walls are green and there are plants growing out of the pillows of the sun beds. Let me be straight, it is not filthy and we spent plenty of time in the pool but the hotel had very low occupance during the time of our stay and there was plenty of staff available that some time seemed bored. Why not give them the assignment to clean the garden, fountain and pool area while they are on the clock anyway?

The breakfast... again, the staff is trying but it's just not meeting the standards. They don't know how to cook eggs... what needs to be cold (yogurt, fruit, juices) is not kept cold enough and what needs to be hot (pancakes, eggs) is not kept hot. Continental/Western choises are limited. And then there is that cat... Some homeless looking cat wanders the breakfast area every single morning. He's not very shy and rubbs up against your legs and start scratching himself as if he was full of flees right under your table. Now the staff seems to know it already and after they notice people are bothered they'd pick the dirty looking cat up and bring it a bit further away from the tables. This is of course well intented, but not only does the cat return within one jump and a half also the staff members (different ones) that are treating the food go back to their job without washing their hands after touching this dirty looking animal. This is really unacceptable and you cannot have what appear streer animals feel welcome to have breakfast among paying guests if you want to be a high end hotel.

Another example, during one afternoon we went back to the room for a second and all of a sudden I hear the door opening up. I only stopped the staff member from walking into us undressed with a loud yell. I still don't know what business they had in our room at 5 pm. I got dressed and hunted the lady down outside, I told her it was okay to enter now but she only said she accidentally entered the wrong room to check something. Well she sure did enter the wrong room and she did it without knocking. Knocking should be a standard before entering any room.

One night, some chinese guests decided to come back from partying around 3:30am. They were drunk and very loud. First they were yelling/singing/laughing and then they started moving furniture around. This took very long and after the 3rd time it woke us up I decided to call the front desk to ask if they could take care of it. I heard a couple of phones ring in other rooms around me through the wall first and after a while mine rung. In different languages they asked me if I could stop making noise and I had to explained them I was the one who complained and that they were mistaken. They then answered that they talked to the neighbours and that they said they were not making any noise. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I replied saying, "what am I making it up then?" They then apologized for calling me and wished me a good night. I know they had the best intentions to take care of the situation but I guess they lack training to do it the right way.

A few more things, there's no enjoyable beach in front of the hotel which didn't bother us because we rented a motor bike. But it's important to know that there is no beach to go to on walking distance.

The room is spacious and and styleful, the only bad thing I can say about the room is about the shower. First of all it is hung on average asian size of a person and I (1,90) hardly fit under. Secondly, the shower is being closed with a curtain... not the right choise for such a new hotel. It should have had a glass door... shower curtains become dirty. Third, at days there was a higher occupanse in the hotel the shower didn't get very warm.

What we liked was the room with the pool billiard table to get you through a rainy hour. However, the room smells very humid and also lacks attention from the cleaning staff.

As a conclusion... it is a hotel with a lot of potential. Facilities are there to give you a 5 star vacation but the friendly staff lacks eye for detail. They need a bit of guidance and a bit of training to lift this hotel to the next level.

And please do something about that cat!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple