This resort turned out an excellent choice, we were very impressed. Andaman Adventures (travel agency dedicated to Southern Thailand) booked it for us as part of the holiday we recently had with them which took us to 4 destinations/islands.
So my friends and I we have stayed at this hotel for the past week. The staff have been more than accommodating, however we did have little hiccup when we first checked in, they didn't have our room prepared. (Needed 3 beds as we were sharing, and only a king in the room). This was resolved rapidly though. Its okay, mistakes can happen anywhere, it is how well and efficiently they are dealt with, and that was spot-on.
In regards to location, I feel that if you just want to lay by the pool and relax, maybe take a beach walk etc this is the perfect place. I
It is around 20minutes ride into Ao Nang – even though we saw little reason to go there (real tourist magnet). The food was A+ and our room quite luxurious. Maintenance/cleaning is spotless. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Nong Thale