“Great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lonoke
Alabama
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2011

Great place to stay while traveling from Tulsa to Alabama! We arrived late and we were lucky enough to have Mark at the front desk. My husband remarked about what a nice fellow he was when we checked in. He upgraded us to a suite which was nice. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable and the flat screen was nice as well. The breakfast bar was well-stocked and we did not walk away hungry. I am sure we will stop here again.

Room Tip: Join the Priority Club.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

The customer service at this hotel was great; very friendly and helpful staff. One lady even went out of her way to find more hot chocolate for guests. Breakfast was good, fresh, and plentiful. It is a typical breakfast for this kind of hotel so don't expect something magnificent, but otherwise is good. The room was great....no problem with a PC upgrade; very roomy and very clean. Did not like that I had to reflush the toilet numerous times as it wasn't working properly. Loved the flatscreen TV, furnishings, and spaciousness. The location of this hotel is not bad, there are a few restuarants (nothing fancy) around and a Walmart close by. Overall this is one of the best Holiday Inn Express' I have ever stayed at. If you want cleanliness, good customer service, and nice amenities then stay here.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Homewardbound12
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2010

We were traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday, with our 3 year old and small dog. The pet fee is a little steep ($25) but I can completely understand it. The room, beds and bath were clean and well maintained. Breakfast is included in the cost of the room and if I had to equate it to something, I would say it was on par with what they serve in most fast food restaurants. It was hot and there was a variety of breakfast breads, cereal, fruit and drinks to choose from. What more can you expect??? There was one guest that was actually quite rude about the breakfast and griped the entire time we were downstairs eating. It's NOT a 5 Star hotel and clearly he was expecting 5 Star quality. Overall, the staff was friendly and we got a good nights sleep! I'd stay here again, no questions asked.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Kingston, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2010

I primarily stay at HI properties, since in general I find them to be clean, close to my destination, and have good service. This hotel came up short in the Service area. My confirmed my reservation on-line to verify it had my PC club number included, so that I could enjoy the perks staying with one chain offers. Upon arrival, I did not get the room upgrade, nor the little gift bag, no big deal. But when I was told that my PC number was not in the computer I was a little shocked, since I checked it myself on the web. Further, after being told this, I found out the next day that they keys he programmed for me on arrival, were only coded for one day's stay, when I was booked for 3. Little things like this are not normal for most of the HIE's I have enjoyed visiting. The room was decent, also clean and tidy. Hotel breakfast was fresh, nothing watered down, and all items plentiful, but the hotel rate was fairly high. Ironically I drove from there straight to the historic district in Savannah GA, and the Bay-side Staybridge Suites there was less expensive than this remote Holiday Inn Express. To be honest, I am not sure I would stay at this HIE again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

This hotel is cookie cutter to the 2 other hol expresses we stayed in except for the staff, Checking in was a 1/2 hour slog with one person at the front desk and a great deal of chatting. We recieved our keys and shortly after being in our room we were called to come down to the front desk and retrieve our roll away, noone was available to deliver it.Slept fine no noise and the beds were fine. The next days breakfast was sad. The omlets were not quite thawed the cheese inside was cold. The cinnamon rolls didnt heat under thier plastic cover and therefor were not soft and warm. I asked for a to go breakfast and they were clueless telling me they didnt have bags withgranola and water. Thenm SHOCK they found a box of them under the bed. They have all the resources and now they need to learn how to use them. One last thing this shop is overpriced for what and where it was.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lonoke
0.3 km away
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
#17 of 28 in North Little Rock
30.3 km away
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 28 in North Little Rock
29.2 km away
Comfort Inn I-40 East
Comfort Inn I-40 East
#16 of 28 in North Little Rock
0.1 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lonoke Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Lonoke? Share your experiences!