Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here. Stay anywhere else. The rooms are absolutely disgusting. Mud on the walls, mildew on the floorboards, everything was disgusting! The employees and "management" are rude. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Traveling on business, my husband was ready to stop driving in the dark, saw the sign from the interstate and pulled in. I quickly pulled it up on Trip Advisor and saw the first 5 glowing reviews which are questionable. It was still early enough in the evening, but the door was locked and we had to ring the bell and wait several minutes for an answer. The attendants were friendly and let us look at the room, which looked okay. We took a single room to save $10. The bed only had a bedspread but that's ok, since we brought a blanket. The mattress was firm, very thin pillows. Just a basic room, a bed, 2 tables, a TV and a straight chair. No microwave or refrigerator which is fine for the price. The problem came at the time we were going to bed. Someone in another room cranked their TV up as loud as it would go. It sounded like someone was having a music practice session. I thought about going to the office to complain, but figured if they took so long to answer a few hours earlier, they wouldn't get up at this time. The loud music lasted all night. We finally got up around 3:30 AM and got ready to leave. We rang the bell for the office several times and tried to call, but no one answered. We left the key and left. It appeared like people were living there as there were bicycles on the sidewalks and no cars in front of some of the doors that were occupied. After the TV was turned off, we saw a couple of people who seemed to be going to work. When the office was called later in the day, the lady said she was sorry and she would talk to him, which sounds like she had an idea who it was. We won't be staying there again since there's a good chance it would happen again. Several rooms appeared to be closed off, maybe for renovations. There was a lot of noise from the interstate.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I have known the family which owns this motel literally all of my life. I have stayed in the motel on 2 occasions in recent years. It is definitely no frills but it is clean and you cannot beat the price. When I'm in the Lonoke area and not staying with friends, you can't find a better place for the price. The places across the freeway may be prettier and have more frills but you pay for them. If you just want a clean comfy room to stay in for the night, you will not find a better price.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Was in the process of a remodel and we got a remodeled room. Clean, smoke free, and safe place to stay for a tired female traveler and the price WOW... Extremely friendly service and considering it was 1 am it was refreshing not to have to deal with a nasty customer service person like you get at the big chain hotels. Now route my trips where I can grab a room here.. Thanks!!!!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I have to hand it to Stan, he'll go the extra mile to make the customer happy. The room was without a refrigerator but he got one for the room. The microwave didn't work but I ate my chicken cold and it was fine. Quiet and clean is all you need.

Date of stay: May 2016