Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Was in the process of a remodel and we got a remodeled room. Clean, smoke free, and safe place to stay for a tired female traveler and the price WOW... Extremely friendly service and considering it was 1 am it was refreshing not to have to deal with a nasty customer service person like you get at the big chain hotels. Now route my trips where I can grab a room here.. Thanks!!!!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I have to hand it to Stan, he'll go the extra mile to make the customer happy. The room was without a refrigerator but he got one for the room. The microwave didn't work but I ate my chicken cold and it was fine. Quiet and clean is all you need.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I have stayed several times hete even had people who worked with me and there families stay here. Even before the flood clean every time.
Mike and Kay are great people.
I have never seen anything dirty, Kay when I stayed long term insisyed on bedding changed daily so they wouldnt become stained.
Quite family owned business.
Thanks Mike and Kay for helping with P and F
Michael Hinshaw

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank michaeethins
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel and great price. For 40.00 its well worth it. Great find for a calm place to stay. Will stay again! No Wi-Fi is the downside. True American at the desk and pet friendly! Very high water pressure. The tub drain is cloged and the toilet needs adjusted so it will flush right (probably just my room)

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is just a simple motel. Nothing special about it but it's clean. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. They don't offer any type of complimentary breakfast but it has a microwave and mini fridge and there are several fast food places and a Walmart nearby. The owner is very friendly. I've stayed here twice and will probably stay there again soon. For $40 cash, you can't beat it.

Date of stay: July 2015