“Freshhhh seafoood”

Seafood & Ribs Warehouse
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Palo
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The best scallops ive tasted !
The food was great and fresh.
We ordered bbq , buttered veggies , bihon and baked scallops .
The place was clean and not crowded looking
Its a must visit if Ocho is too packed.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Went with my local friends, had a meal for 5 that was to die for and the bill came to $30 USD. This place sources its seafood and fish from environmentally sustainable fisher folks and it is so fresh I couldn't believe it (and yes better/cheaper than Oriental's sand bar). We had clams in a ginger broth, batter fried calamari, marlin (fish) and local vegetable soup in a tamarind base and fresh seaweed as a vegetable--I never wanted to leave. 3 beers for the price of two sealed the deal. Everything is bade to order, wine, like everywhere else is a little pricey. Run don't walk here when you are in the region.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

First time to eat sarad (variety of scallops) cooked adobo style and the meat was tender and tasty. Grilled salmon was also great with just few seasonings preserving the taste of the fish itself. Their fish sinigang (sour soup) was well seasoned - not too sour nor salty.

First you have to choose the fresh selection of seafood, meat and veggies. Then choose how they are cooked. Ask for suggestion if you have no idea.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

we ordered prawns, Sarad (shellfish) and Squid for dinner. The best spicy Sinigang na hipon I've tasted so far. Seafoods are all fresh. staff are friendly and accommodating. Will be back soon :)

Reviewed 13 September 2016

You pick your live crab and buy all seafood by the price per kilo. Coconut crab was awesome. Garlic and butter prawns were some of the best I have eaten. Price was not cheap but that is compared to prices in the Philippines. Compared to prices in the USA it was a bargain. The ribs were not so good. They had a dry rub and a wet sauce, both American but they were not compatible with each other. They were expensive and tasted like they were microwaved because they were prepared and frozen. Worst Bar-B-Que ribs I ever had. Bad attempt at American ribs. I am from America and have eaten all types of Bar-B-Que and don't try them. But like I said I have been back several times with my wife for the seafood. We live right by the restaurant. It is some of the best and freshest seafood I have ever eaten. I spent over 45 years in the seafood industry and it is top quality and cooked perfect. Go for the seafood but do not stay for the ribs and you will have a great dining experience. They also do events.

1  Thank Jack W