“Very good rental choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RonChalan...
Maryland
“Very good rental choice”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Stayed here with my girlfriend and 2 other people and had more than enough space for everyone. Ruslan picked us all up from a predetermined location and was extremely helpful throughout our stay. House was clean and had sufficient A/C controls in each of the bedrooms. The community that the house resides in is extremely well kept and full of helpful/friendly guards. Home is well worth the price and only 5min from Sosua strip but well away from the raunchiness lol. Would definitely stay here again.

Thanks again Ruslan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, and the overall property
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Andrey M
Samara, Russia
“It is not my fist time in northcoast of Dominicana, but it's my best time”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Rested 2 weeks at this villa with wife and four children 14, 12 and 4 years old twins. Ruslan met us at the airport of Puerto Plata, was very friendly. Took us to the villa, show everything.
When we have some questions - ask Ruslan - he help us allways.

The villa very nice, the kids really enjoyed the pool, the water is warm, near the pool deck chairs, the wife of the elder daughter had sunbathing there.

From the window of the dining room offers view Mount Isabel de Torres, very beautiful, I decided to go for it - outstanding views from the top.

The bedrooms have comfortable mattresses (for me this is very important - you need to rest during the night).
In the house are many fans - and it was always comfortable, air conditioning is not even turned on.
Favorite place we had on the terrace, always dined there.
Residence is very good for walking, you can come to the oceanside and watch at waves.
We was lucky and see Whales there.

And there is a lot of interesting places near – For kids, for parents, for all family

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Mar 2015
It was my pleasure to accomodate a big family with a lot of kids and it was a reward for me that each family's member has appreciated their vacation. Because I live with my family in the same residential community, it was easy to connect with my guests and help them to spend vacation with maximum satisfaction. As I supposed, the villa was an ideal place to rest for a big family and resort amenities were attractive to all. As I understood from the review I'm on the right way and I will improve the quality of services for my future guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$160
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing