All reviews small hotel breakfast was included i highly recommend this hotel walking distance recommend casa rooms are great home away from home hot water ceiling fan sosua beach dominican republic night life my boyfriend puerto plata beaches refrigerator security
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Although the hotel is lovely, quiet and well located it has an open door policy that allows patrons to enjoy the company of prostitutes. Sosua is well know for its sex trade industry so if you are offended by that being “in your face” or have children it may not be for you.

Room Tip: Rooms are well equipped. We would have liked a coffee maker in the room but packed a small 2 cup perk of our own and used the small bar fridge for cold beverages.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank oakiron
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This hotel was just beautiful and elegant. It is centrally located and within easy walking distance of shopping, restaurants and a fantastic beach. The hotel was very quiet at night. The restaurant had amazing food (we recommend the sea bass!) and easily accommodated my gluten free requirements! The restaurant had live entertainment in the evening so that was fun! The rooms were lovely and the staff was helpful and friendly. included in the hotel price were a voucher for a free drink at the restaurant, plus a complimentary breakfast. Our flight didn't leave until evening and they let us keep our room for an additional two hours past check out, which was much appreciated. After we checked our, they held our luggage in a secure area so we could shop and go for lunch etc.
Amazing value for the money and will definitely stay there again! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RR201463
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Spent one night before a week all inclusive in Puerto Plata. Very close to POP airport. Hotel is right in the middle core of Sosua Beach area. Shopping, clubs, lots of restaurants all within a couple of minutes of walking.
Hotel is very modern for the Dominican. KING size bed and air conditioning with breakfast included. Hotel has a restaurant on site that serves very well.
If I were to return to the Puerto Plata, I would not hesitate to stay here again.
I would recommend to all to do the same.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fernie3f
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The staff was very professional at the hotel. The bar service was excellent. Casa Valeria has many breakfast, lunch and dinner options. At one point, I thought I was at home. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Troy M
Reviewed 1 February 2018

This was our fourth time in Casa Valeria. The hotel has been extendet and completly renovated since our last visit. All rooms have Everything you need. The AC with remote is silent. The hotel, the pool and the rooms are immaculate. The staff keep it very clean. All the staff will do anything to help you. The owner, Arien, is happy to have a chat with his guests.
If you ask me, this is Place to stay in Sosua.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family