“Boat / diving trip with Omar ”
Review of Bravo Water Sport

Bravo Water Sport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We rent a boat for the whole day, and that was the best day ever.
OMAR picked us up at our Hotel in Puerto Plata in the morning, at from 1. Secund it was with the best service.
We arrived at Sosou, where we had the first boat out. OMAR learned us the snorkling and we was swimming with the most beautiful fish for appr. 2 hours.
After that they put us on bigger boat and we went for snorkling again. After that they maked a lovely barbeque for us and all of bear and rum we could drink.
The last part of the trip was on the beach, still with all we could drink.

We do so much recommend OMAR and BRAVO WATER SPORT

"wild"
"crew"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well organized, professional friendly guides, amazing course and well kept equipment made this excursion very exciting for our 14 yr old teens who were able to drive and handle the buggies well. We definitely recommend José and this team.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Hi!
It was just a great tour! The 2 guides made everything perfect!
Special thanks to Eddy, helping my adult daugther to have a great experience there!
The fed the fishes so that we could swim around and look in hugh stims of colourful fishes!
Thanks from Anette, Sanne and Jannie:)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time snorkelling and it was an amazing experience! The fish were beautiful and we even saw a little shark. Bring some bread to feed the fish. Lovely hosts but a bit of a noisy ride to Sosua due to the noisy locals on the trip but it added a bit of fun! Met some lovely people. The boat is glass bottomed so if you have young children who can’t snorkel they can look through it. I would definitely visit again on my next trip to Dominican Republic.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went snorkeling for the first time and were definetly a bit nervous. Omar was very patient and accomadating, made me feel comfortable in the water. This is definelty my favourite excurion of our trip. Omar is very professional and friendly. Saw lots of fish at two different locations. On the boat we were given drinks and snacks and listened to some food music. Thanks for a great time!!