All reviews three bedroom apartment private rooftop plunge pool every request the entire staff kite surfing cleaning ladies are launch area solo female beach toys bend over backwards front gate cabarete coffee company pool service open concept modern kitchen special thanks
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Staying at ultra was beyond amazing! The grounds are manicured to perfection. From the pools to the bar on the beach. The staff makes the hotel even more beautiful than it already is. Adrian, Janet, Jesus, Francisco, Luciano Yelson, Yoly the boys at the bar area and the cleaning ladies are incredible. Can you think of a vacation you had where you remembered so many staff members? I do b/c they attended to all our needs and requests graciously. My friends and i genuinely enjoyed talking to them and more importantly we believe they enjoyed us as well. We always felt safe here and the staff went out of their way in their own specific ways to ensure we felt at home. One example the mgr Adrien personally took me to exchange money to ensure my safety. The hotel offers tranquility at night and you can hear the waves crashing from anywhere in the complex. The apartment was spacious, modern and i was in awe of its beauty. Yes, the photos on the internet are beautiful but, to experience it for yourself is priceless. I implore you to stay at Ultravioleta. You will love the place and the staff. Ultra and I will meet again. 5 stars only b/c i can't give 10.- chris

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank sze1
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

If you are coming to the Cabarete/Sosua area then Ultravioleta is the best possible choice for your stay. The hotel is luxurious, spacious, modern and well maintained. It truly is a boutique hotel for those that want a place that makes them feel at home while on vacation.

Adrian and his incredible team (Francisco, Jesus, Luciano, and Janet just to name a few) are the perfect hosts to ensure your experience here is bar none. The team took care of every possible request we threw at them, provided great local recommendations for eating and adventuring, organized outings, and treated us like part of their DR family.

You will not be disappointed by booking your stay with them.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Rmello5
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I had an opportunity to spend 6 nights at this resort and I'm going to book my next vacation at this resort before I leave.
Upon arrival I was kindly greeted by Adrian Ramirez. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call or text him
for anything we needed. Checkin process was flawless and 5 minutes later I was escorted to my gorgeous 3 bedroom 5 bath luxury apartment. I can't say enough about the level of customer service from Adrian Ramirez. He is fluent in English and Spanish he would check in with me and my 3 other buddies on a daily basis to make sure everything was up to our standards. When I ran out of sunscreen on the pool I texted him and 20 min later he arrived with a sunscreen for me. The security, maid service, and pool service are all top notch. This resort is modern and maintained impeccably. Each day 2 maids spend over 1 hour cleaning, mopping, washing plates and leaving the apartment in mint condition. The pool area is modern and beautiful with a gorgeous view of ocean. Located directly next to resort is a little coffee shop that has delicious breakfast and lunch. This was my go to spot for breakfast and lunch each day. If you want a great, comfortable, and relaxing resort this is your hotel.

3  Thank Scerbs23
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Great people, Adrian the manager had the entire staff come to our door and sing happy birthday to my girlfriend. The unit was so nice every one has a view of the water. Perfect distance for walking to and from Cabarete beach and digesting dinner. Thanks UV!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter Z
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I rarely give any place I travel to 5 stars. Mainly because nothing is perfect on this earth. But I am changing my opinion after visiting Ultravioleta Boutique Residences. This place is simply Heaven on Earth. From the moment I arrived in the busy airport of Puerto Plata, I walked out to a frenzy of taxi drivers looking for my name. I approached our driver who immediately whisked us away to the grand entrance of Ultravioleta. A short 30 minute drive and we were in front of the beautiful gates of Heaven. Inside, we met Adrian and a host of other staff memebers who guided us to our apartment. Yes, apartment! It was a 2BD 2 BTH beautiful and comfortably decorated unit with a view out of this world. We were immiedately enamoured by the smell and peacefulness of this place. The beach was clean and private, the tiki bar was well stocked and hosted some of our favorite drinks. The pools (although to cold to enter when we were there) wer emmaculate. It was in walking distance to town and fabulous restaurants. Each night we ventured off to try a local cuisne and in the morning we popped over to the Cabarette Coffee company for a wonderful breakfast and even more perfect coffee. Outside of Cabaratte, the little town was always bustiling with mopedes and people, but inside Ultraviolate the sereness was always present. I love this place and the people. I will return again and again as this is as close to Heaven on Earth as you can get.

Room tip: All rooms have a great view. Some are closer to the beach than others but they are all perfect.
Date of stay: January 2017