“The View is Absolutely Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Aborigina...
Plainfield, New Jersey
“The View is Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed 26 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Johnny's Condo in Cabarete, the pictures actually don't do it justice. The view of the Caribbean and the serenity of the area is great. I rented a 1 bedroom condo and was absolutely pleased with it. The location and the views was great, when we first arrived and seen how beautiful the area was we knew we would enjoy our stay.

The place has a $1 million dollar view, and I really don't have many complaints since our intent was to spend more time outside on the beach and by the pool than inside. Yet, even after spending most of the day outside it was a pleasure to relax inside such a relaxing condo.

I highly recommend staying here and I guarantee that you won't regret it either. I'm glad that I chose to stay in Cabarete and this place than at a place in Sosua with Blue in it's name that only played games when we tried to rent it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location and View.
Liked least: Still under renovation and Wi-fi not working inside condo.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing