“Fresh Mexican! So Delicious wish I could have a Gorditos where I live!”

Gordito's Fresh Mex
Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Cabarete
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We have vegan and gluten free meal options. Great for kids.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Group of 21 of us just came back from Cabarete and we are all missing Gorditos! The entire group would get take out and eat by the pool. All 4 of my kids (who are food critiques) said it's the best Mexican they've ever had. The bowls are great, the burritos are awesome. We all went before headed to the airport to get our final fix. I loved the Fish Tacos!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

although the food wasnt the best the service and the price was very good, i personally do not like this restaurant but im only giving it 4 stars because my girlfriend liked it.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Very good and delicius food, clean and fast service and price level is also on a good level.
I will go there again

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat while in Cabarete. After a long kite session it is the best and cheapest option around for some great food. Really amazing staff compared to most of the restaurants in Cabarete. Customer service is great. The owner is a very nice guy. All of the staff is very fluent in English too so it makes ordering and paying stress free If you don't speak any Spanish. Hands down the best place to eat.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Similar to a baja fresh in the united states. Has good mexican food with many options. Has vegetarian options as well. Has easy parking right on the main road. price is reasonable. can eat inside or out and is open i believe until 9 which is nice.