“Great time”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Bet Alfa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jbetances...
Trenton, New Jersey
“Great time”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had a great time at the villa it was peaceful and beautiful. I had a little in convenience but everything else was great. I would rent it again. The ladies were really helpful and friendly they made me and my family feel welcome

Management Response
9 Jul 2017
Jessica`s family were wonderful guests. They left Villa Bet Alfa in perfect shape and were great at communicating. They were really friendly and easy-going. They were totally respectful of the house. Would love to have them stay again.
slady196
New York City, New York
“Best vacation ever.....”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had the best vacation with my family at this villa. Everything was perfect ....the pool the beach is right across the street and I recoment this location for family with or without kids...I would definitely come back to this vacation ....

Management Response
1 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for everything. You have been very good customers and also have taken the trouble to send a very positive comment. It would be a pleasure for us to receive you again in our house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing