“Company group dinner”
Review of Allegretto

Allegretto
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Allegretto has been on my list of San Juan Del Río restaurants to visit...

My external colleagues always like to go back there...

To me it is the best Pizza in Mexico! Perfect crust! Soups are also very good! Especially the cream of mushrooms!

The have a tendency... as many other restaurant s, of running out of different ingredients on the menu and also serving "hot" red wine...

I tell them all the time..,

You will still enjoy the visit!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank francoiso299

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is a great restaurant to have a nice dinner. I assisted with colleagues and had an awesome time.
Any dish you order, is just great, pizza is just perfect, they have a very large variety to choose from.
Add to your google maps, it is a little hidden, because it does not have anything on the outside to know you are in the correct place.
Exceptional service, although it is a little bit romantic (low lights).

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Mexico! Great!
Very good restaurant to eat Italian food...
I can say I am a regular!
Good service!
But there are some area of opportunities!
Like; wine temperature... wine is too hot... they should think at a king of a "cave"...
They should work on their purchasing strategy... there is always something missing... that ran off...
Part of that... food is very good!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Nice Italian restaurant, food was excellent, with large varieties to choose from, good beer and wine selections too, recommend!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 9 October 2014

They recommended us this restaurant at the Hotel. Getting here was pretty much easy, with the help of GPS if you're not from the area.

Entrance is nice, with a water fountain in the center of the parking lot. You park your own car, which I liked a lot (I hate valet parking). A hostess opens the door for your and welcomes you to enter.

Restaurant looks very bohemian (mid-lighted), clean and comfy. A gentleman who I believe was the manager or owner also welcomes you to get in and sit down.

Our server was very attentive and friendly. He always offered to make suggestions, which meant he was very knowledgeable with the menu.

There was also live music at that time. A man with his keyboard and laptop was singing Mexican songs (boleros, bohemian, etc). I wonder if he knew some Italian songs, since it was an Italian restaurant. At the end he also grabbed his guitar. We requested him to sing a song, but he apologized saying that we wasn't familiar with that one (Frenesí).

Food came at the right time and drinks and wine was also very good. I ordered the Grilled al Pesto Salmon. Delicious. We also had a Carpaccio to share. Wine was a Casa Madero 3V and for dessert we had a Tiramisu and Lemon Cake.

Total cost was OK for 4 people (We had a lot to eat and drink). Cost per person ranged around 500 pesos (37 USD)

I would recommend to everyone to visit the "Allegretto" when in San Juan del Río.

Date of visit: October 2014