“Relaxing surrounded by nature”
other travellers have booked this property
Front View with Tropical pool Apartment living room
Swimming Pool and Garden View
View from Second Floor Apartment
View from Second Floor Apartment
The Olive Tree Villa at Night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
RinDK
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Relaxing surrounded by nature”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Tagaytay is a wonderful place not far from Manila, the volcano and surrounding areas are stunning. Stay overnight at the Olive Tree, a very modern and well appointed guest house where you can relax in your own apartment or studio and enjoy the surroundings. It is very quiet and relaxing. Bernard and Pam are super accommodating and helpful hosts. The food is fresh, from the surrounding organic farms and prepared on the spot. A wonderful experience, a highly recommend this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: warm welcome, peace and nature
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 Oct 2016
Thank you Renilde. Great having you at the Villa.
cherryll...
Bacoor, Philippines
“Memorable Stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in April 2015

This is a late review but I cannot let this pass.We had our wedding preps at The Olive Tree Villa and we couldn't have done it anywhere else.

The place does not only look awesome in pictures but more so in person. We were very comfortable and the amenities were all superb. We occupied all 3 apartments and the rooms were spacious. Just have to say that the bathrooms were very nice. The pool is big enough however we weren't able to enjoy it as much as we wanted to since it was a little cold at our time of stay.

More than the place, Pam (the owner) was very friendly and accommodating. She was hands- on and very helpful. She was at the villa during our entire stay but we didn't feel restricted at all.

For those not familiar with the area, finding the villa might be a little challenging. However, it will be all worth it once you are there already.

Definitely a place my husband and I are looking forward to visit again soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We love The Olive Tree Villa so much we can't just identify one aspect.
Liked least: None.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Fulltimeg...
Manila, Philippines
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 21 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I visited The Olive Tree Villa for mothers day and to celebrate my daughters birthday.My girls had so much fun. They usually never ask to come back to one place unless they really enjoyed staying and they did,they asked me if we can come back again, of course I said yes. We had pork spare ribs for dinner. Its was really good. The salad was fresh from the field. For breakfast we asked for traditional Filipino food. It consist of itlog na maalat, kamatis and sardines marinated in olive oil. The next day Pam the owner of the villa accompanied us for a walk. We had mango and pineapple picking.On the way we saw herd of cow. My girls enjoyed watching them across the fence. They've also seen roosters and they kept admiring their feathers.I personally enjoyed my stay at the villa. Behind was a garden with tomatoes,cacao and of course Olive tree. Over all its a realxing place, very homey, not to miss the owner of the place, they are very nice and accomodating.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
22 May 2016
Thank you Vida. Glad you and especially the kids enjoyed your stay
We hope to see you all soon. Big hug to the girls.
grace a
“''We Shall Return!''”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

The Olive Tree Villa in Tagaytay exceeded our expections. They don't just offer lovely motif themed villas but I give my three thumbs up to the the service that was rendered to us.

Ms. Pam is really accommodating. I just booked our reservation over the phone and I am really surprised that she initially entertained all my queries and responded to my requests within the day. She's genuinely nice! ❤

We were welcomed by her staff and my friends were so glad that everything were so organized because of their help! They are very courteous and was never hesitant to give a hand!

Aside from the luscious view, gorgeous villas, clear swimming pool and yummy Belgian chocolates, I will definitely recommend this place because of Ms. Pam's friendly staff.

Relaxation at its finest! Thank you very much and we SHALL see you soon!

jojo t
Makati, Philippines
“Will definitely be back!”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My wife found this place for an overnight stay with the family and in-laws for her birthday.

Where to start really. If you need a cozy, relaxing and no-worries away day(s), Olive Tree is definitely the place. The rooms and villas are spacious and well-appointed.

Miss Pam and Bernard are such gracious and amiable hosts and their staff are there to assist you with your needs. Oh and free wifi if you need to be connected :)

Highly recommended!

Liked best: The rooms
Liked least: None at all
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing