“Nice food”

Celina's Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 191 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Celina's Cafe and Restaurant is a family owned restaurant which offers all Day Buffet. We are open daily from 10:00AM to 10:00PM Our restaurant has an unspoiled view of Taal Lake and Volcano. Dine with us and be serenaded by our in house local musicians.While there’s always something new to discover and try at our restaurant, you’ll always find a reliable lineup of our freshly prepared comfort foods.​-Famous Batangas Bulalo-Asian Grilled Pork Loin- Fish Fillet in Tartar Sauce-Baked Herbed Chicken-Beef Kare-KareHealthy OptionsWe always feature a wide selection of fresh ingredients, so you can create the perfect salad.​Dessert Centralthe most scrumptious desserts are always included in our buffet. *Menu varies every day. Daily specials subject to change
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Excellent coffee and pastries served with smile in a good ambience. I'll certainly go there on my next visit.

2  Thank Hari Krishnaa N

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We've recently revisited Celina's (this is our fourth time to eat here in about two years) and things have changed. Unfortunately, not for good. This used to be a nice place.

The first time we were here, we really enjoyed the food, ambience and service. They even had a promo on crabs and lobsters. Sadly, those days are gone.

We don't know what happened but the restaurant looks like it needs a drastic make-over in everything. The place looks really shabby, the food is terrible and the crew looks like they are just too eager to close down.

We went here for a hot bulalo because we know they always have that on the buffet menu but what we got instead was a cold, cold soup. We had to ask the waiters to have the bulalo re-heated because nobody from the restaurant was doing anything about it.

The other food offering were ordinary and almost everything tasted salty. The kare-kare was practically all veggies and even the fresh pineapple for dessert was a disaster. In a place where you can buy pineapples every 3 meters along the highway, they chose to serve the most sour pineapple in Tagaytay.

We'd hold off coming here for a while until things (hopefully) get better. While other restaurants in the area are booming and improving, we don't understand why this place is going the opposite direction.

10  Thank vansky
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I got their deal worth P289++ from ensogo eat all you can, boy, please don't be fooled, they said it was like 50% or 60% off. The place was unclean, their lines were old, their chair were ripped off from upholstery, you can see the foam coming out already and their place is infested with flies. How in the world would you enjoy an eat all you can lunch when you are pestered with flies. It's an old place, it should be nice probably when it was newer but they need to check out cleanliness because people come here to eat. The view was fantastic because you have the entire view of the taal volcano but they have to reconsider updating their tables, chairs, linens and they have to control the flies. Food was not fantastic, their dessert was a bought from the store cuppies and you can see them open each of the foil and place it in their dessert area. I am not coming back for sure. it was hot there as well. Oh well, it was an experience though. Thanks for experience that is the only thing i gained in this resto.

15  Thank Jinky Jon G
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Eating here was not worth it. Although they claim to be on promo, the variety of food choices was not worth it. There was nothing special about the menu. Most of the foods are cold, the utensils look like they haven't been washed properly and the service was awful. Yes the view is good, but the inhospitality of the staff made it unbearable to eat properly. Also, I ordered a coupon, and for the countless times I called to reserve to claim my coupon, they just told me that it was fully booked. When I visited on the night I was supposed to go, it was actually half-empty. If you want to have a good time in Tagaytay, I suggest you visit some place else. This one is really bad.

11  Thank JD0390
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and my friend will visit Tagaytay this weekend so i bought two vouchers in Metrodeal since the ad is very good and they offer variety of food. I do hope that the food they serve is hot not what other reviewers says about their food.

Will updated my rating once i tried Celina's Cafe and Restaurant.

2  Thank Mojojojo128