“Not so Hi experience”
Review of Mile Hi Diner

Mile Hi Diner
Ranked #115 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: American
Description: Telephone + 63 46 483 0707.
Description: Telephone + 63 46 483 0707.
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We were looking for a good American diner to satisfy our cravings for western food. I remembered having a good bite and experience when we ate at Mile Hi burgos circle that's why I got excited when I saw this food chain in Tagaytay. Unfortunately when we tried it out, it didn't reach the level of satisfaction I had when we ate at the Burgos Circle branch. I dunno, the fries looked plain and was served cold. Jollibee's or Mcdonald's fries are even better. The price for the burger is much for the price, the quality is not that good. You'll be able to finish it cause it's sayang but you won't crave for more. Hotdogs and franks are uhhhh ok. The staff were accommodating. I guess it's the food quality which made me think: Are they cost cutting or something? Anyway story short, after this experience. I never tried Mile Hi again. Hope they'll be able to redeem themselves and aim to become the first restaurant option for tagaytay goers and not as the "Pwede na jan kasi madaming tao sa iba".

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We arrived to Tagaytay quarter passed midnight and found the Mile Hi is the only restaurant open lately except another Filipino restaurant. Personally I didn't except so much quality regarding to last experience in American style restaurant here in the Philippines. My friends ordered Angus burger and Burger stake and I ordered Rib spare plate with hope that they serve something eatable!
It didn't take so much time to serve foods. I really liked my dish, in fact it was better than many other restaurant in Manila, cooked perfect and taste excellent, I also tried some of my wife's burger, it was good too.
Services were fast and good, the only problem was portion size especially for the burger stake and Rib, they were not enough if you are hungry,

Reviewed 30 July 2015

It has a nice ambiance, the themed is a typical American diner, they have steaks, ribs, burgers, fries, nachos, pizza, etc, I like the old music and photos around, I also like their logo, it's kind of unique in the Philippines, they have a perfect location in Tagaytay, it's near on other great Filipino restaurant, you come here because you want another taste, american, mexican cuisine, I think the owner of this restaurant is the older Barretto, you know, Claudine Baretto's older brother, you don't live in the Philippines if you don't knew the Baretto sister, Marjorie, and Gretchen and Claudine that has a very colorful showbiz career, yes, it is for them, I used to hangout a lot to this restaurant, I remember how staff was very friendly and guest oriented, the food was good and the beers are cold. This is one of the Go's in Tagaytay..

Reviewed 20 May 2015

went here with my family, staff is not friendly. food is just average. food expensive for just a regular taste. just tried it but will not come back anymore.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Just dropped by on a whim coming from a bad experience in a nearby restaurant. Orderedburger and fries, salad and porkchop. Salad was ok and so was the burger. Fries was just a handful and the porkchop was so-so. However service was quick and really appreciated it after the fiasco of the other restaurant. Music was nice and the ambiance was good. Nothing could go wrong with the cool Tagaytay atmosphere.