All reviewsgenerous breakfaste bikehot waternice hotelroom was cleansamosasnoodlestwin roomspent nightsfresh fruitevery morningwifigardenshampoosheetscheckinegg
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I booked a room at this hotel a few weeks before I went to Bagan during a backpacking trip last weekend. When I arrived, the man at the front desk told me that they had an over-booking, so instead of having a room, they let me stay in a dorm for 2 pax for free.

The room and sheets were clean. The room was spacious and classically decorated. The hot water at the T&B takes time to heat up. There was an a/c but I didn't use it because it is 13°C that time. The breakfast was heavy and delicious which was composed of rice/noodles, egg, toast and spreads, samosa, fried corn, coffee, and tea. The al fresco dining area is very nice during breakfast as well as having alone time in the afternoon. The internet was a bit slow. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

I will surely stay here the next time I'm in Bagan.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well designed, spacious. Although the rooms are dusty.. breakfast is good I really enjoyed the classical music. But the internet connection is terrible. I know you are there for the temples but when you can’t send a single email that’s just not way how it should be. Also sometimes you have to wait hours to have hot water... for 30$/night i think these basic things MUST work... also I don’t understand why are they twice on TripAdvisor...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as there were literally no other rooms in Bagan during a week of national holiday when we arrived. The room was average - a twin instead of double which was fine considering lack of availability elsewhere - and the location was central to New Bagan.

One problem we had though was that the manager didn't speak much English and misinformed us about bus and train bookings.

Our stay was still ok, nevertheless.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Of teak wood, cane-work & bougainvilleas all around, a place straight out of a fairy tale, friendly & accommodating staff, nice, big rooms, clean & large bathrooms, lots of open space, free wi-fi, nice location with plenty of restaurants & pubs within walking distance as well as a money changer. only drawback - maybe the limited menu but then there are plenty of places around to suit one's taste & budget

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nice and big garden in the backyard, and good breaksfast, friendly service. But dirty dorm, dirty shower. Don't get your laundry get done there neither it's very pricy. The owners is helpfull and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo