Explore Gulmarg Adventure Tours
Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
They really know how to explore Gulmarg!

We were a group of almost 20, and had the pleasure of Mubashir from Explore Gulmarg take us around... read more

Reviewed yesterday
y2kumar
Amazing kashnir experience

It was awesome experience with these guys they took us on the top of the mountain where from we... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Darshahid

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You don't need to travel to switzerland when you have kashmir in our country. Beautiful place, amazing people.
Our guide mubashir (+91 72985 97128) was the best guide, hotels booked were very clean and trip was very well organized.
Please contact mubashir if you want to have a splendid trip to kashmir.

1  Thank ambynr3
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the highlights during my Kashmir trip was experiencing some amazing trek, visit to some of the most beautiful places , getting to hear some amazing stories and coming back with countless memories ..Thanks to Mubashir and his team. I guess, he contributed a lot making our Kashmir trip extraordinary. Very calm, composed and yet full of life and fun is what I will summarise him to be. I know, I am looking forward for my kashmir trip again soon and get to meet this gentleman and experience adventure.

1  Thank mrinalkumar2017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great trip must visit place and the activities are worth lifetime experience. The trip was very well organised with remarkable hotel services.

1  Thank Swati_3004
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent.. just 1 word says it all. Mubashir is brilliant in his hosting. I was so happy that I sent my brother, my parents and also my daughter to kashmir.
He ensures we are safe and yet we see it all.
I would highly recommend every1 to engaging his company and him for any tour around Kashmir.
Looking fwd to doing a ski trip in February under his guidance.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank priyankim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelling with Mubashir was hassle free. We were 6 girls who joined him for kashmir excursion. He was very humble and polite person. He helped us explore kashmir in every possible way. I would highly recommend Mubashir if you are looking out for a guide to explore Gulmarg. He knows every nook and cranny of the place.

1  Thank wamicar