“Can't complain”
Review of Jofel

Jofel
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Kumasi
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Had the jollof with chicken, which was so good I had to get it again on my way back to Accra. Also had watermelon juice but the 'to go' packaging left much to be desired.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, african dishes...love it!
Home made...better go early in the evening or at lunch time...there's much food choice!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I've had a stomachache all day from the fish in the palava sauce. I reiterated no fish and that we were vegan. They assured me that they would prepare a special batch. They brought mine with big chunks of fish at the bottom and my mother's with bones in it. Needless to say we didn't pay for it and we will not ever be eating at Jofel again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stopped here enroute to airport for lunch. Very nice garden area, service a bit spotty. Had good Fried rice, dining companions were also equally happy with Jollof rice and chicken. We definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stopped here a couple of weeks ago for lunch and had a very tasty bowl of hot and sour soup accompanied by a top salad (aka chef salad). My lunch mate said the green soup was very good too.

Date of visit: April 2017