“Delicious Food”

Add it.
Chopsticks Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in Kumasi
Reviewed 17 November 2016

one of the best chinese food in kumasi.I love choptick.beef source plain rice. the staff are friendly too

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to chopsticks just past Sor Max in Kumasi. I was not starving and only had a portion of spring rolls but i must say they werd really delicious. They took a bit long to come but were certainly worth the wait. I will definitely like to try something else next time.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This restaurant has moved and its hard to figure out where to. I called the old phone number and the person said they were now located at Swiss Cottage Hotel. I visited this location but elected not to eat there as the setting was abysmal/depressing. A small cramped room off the parking lot, or a table by the half empty pool with high walls on all side and an abandoned "pool bar"
I've seen signs for another "Chopsticks" across from 2+Pub or something like that. May check it out.

1  Thank Karuma
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Chopsticks has good and inexpensive pizza. They were lacking in several of their menu options, but overall I am impressed by the comfortable outdoor setting and tasty brick oven pizza.

1  Thank drob3200
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We would always go to Chopsticks (located near Vienna nite club) for a good cheap pizza. Tuna was by favourite and was only 9 cedis. Drinks also cheap. Didn't try any other food from the menu