“Doesn't exist any more ”
Review of Vic Baboo's Cafe

Vic Baboo's Cafe
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Kumasi
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Vic baboos cafe, the home of good taste was established over 20 years and has grown in popularity with expats, tourist and the local crowd. We are a cozy cafe located in the center of town in Kumasi and we focus on providing the highest quality meals at affordable prices. We Serve Indian, Chinese, Continental, Fast food and Ghanaian cuisines and a wide variety of smoothies, milkshakes, lassi's, cocktails and mocktails.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We followed google maps, we followed local directions, we asked taxis, we finally rang the number and we were told it is permanently closed. If it does still exist, the phone number and location on google maps needs updating.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This has been the most delicious food I have had so far in Ghana - I went there after reading the recommendations for a curry in particular and I was not disappointed. First class service, a lovely atmosphere and extremely tasty food, all served at a surprisingly reasonable price. Thank you very much Vic Baboo's! I willl be back!! Take note of the new location though - guide books and navigation maps still have it at the old site.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Meal is really Tasty specially all Indian foods such as South Indian Dosa and other delicacies. One must try this

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Neat and Clean Restaurant. Value for money food available.
Family restaurant for Indian / Continental food.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been eating at Vic Baboos's Cafe since 2008. I have never had a bad experience.
The food is consistently fresh and delicious. I have a delicate system and I have never experienced any gastric disturbance. The wait staff has always been attentive. I am a vegetarian and a lover of Indian cuisine and Vic Baboo's is my nirvana. ALL the veg dishes are superbly prepared with the right amount of spices. When I need an American fix I order the vegie burger with fries. A potato filling instead of lentils. Really good. I have introduced many people to this Cafe. Their cuisine choices, Ghanian, Chinese or Indian were enjoyed by all. Many of my Ghanian friends rave about their cultural dishes.
Vic Baboo's recently moved to a new location in Adum (in same building as Compu Ghana). One can see the care and thought taken to achieve a lovely and comfortable eating environment. The tables are well placed and the seats easy on the buttock! The artwork interesting and authentic. I especially love the format of their menu. Very easy to review.
I highly recommend this Cafe!

um